Imagine for kendalllalala

Prompt: I'm 5 and my name is Lux and I have to go to doctor for some shot but I'm scared because my old doctor was really unfriendly. (5sos)

********************************************************************************************

Lux POV

My mom is taking me to the doctor right now for a shot and I am really scared. My doctor is really old and he always yells at me. I really dont want to go. This is what happened the last time.

"Show me your arm" My doctor said rudely. I gave him my arm and he grabbed it tightly. He pushed my shoulders down and then I was laying on the bed. "Now keep quiet" He yelled in my face. I nodded and whimpered. He slapped me hard on my face. "I TOLD YOU TO KEEP QUIET" He said and I nodded again too afraid to say anything. "good" he said. He put the needle in my arm and I screamed. "OWW" He pushed the needle harder in my skin so I would bleed. He injected the medicine slowly and pulled the needle out harshly. My arm was bleeding uncontrollably and he put a band-aid on.

I didn't tell my mom because I was too scared and she would've thought I was lying. Anyways right now I'm waiting in the waiting room of the clinic. I saw a doctor come out, he looked really friendly but I shrunk in my seat. "Lux y/l/n" some one called. I looked at him then I ran and hid under my chair. The doctor came over and offered his hand to me but I shook my head. 

Lukes POV

Our next patient was this 5 year old girl named Lux. When I went into the waiting room to bring her back she started screaming and hid under her chair. "Hi Lux, I'm your new doctor and my name is Dr.Luke but you can just call me Luke" I said and stroked her cheek. Her mom came over and started telling her to get out from under the chair. "Lux baby please get out. It won't hurt. I know what your old doctor did and thats why I changed your doctors baby" she said and pulled Lux out from under the chair. Wait.. I was never told anything about her old doctor, I guess I'll have to find out. Her mum handed her to me and I picked her up but she kicked me in the stomach. "ow oh Lux I promise I wont hurt you. Lets go back and meet my friends" I said and rocked her. "NO NO LET ME GO" she screamed and pulled at my doctors coat. I took her back and rocked her lightly stroking her cheek. She liked me stroking her cheek so I kept doing that until she was completely calm. I entered the room and saw Ashton and Michael waiting. "Where's Calum?" I asked them. "He is busy with another patient" Ashton said. "Ok guys this is Lux and she is really scared so be careful" I told them and handed Lux to Michael but she started screaming and her breathing got heavy. "NO" she screamed and kept hitting Michaels chest. I quickly went over to them and took her pulse without her knowing and it was way too fast. I took her from Michael and sat on the bed. As soon as I sat on the bed she curled up into me and stopped crying. "Shh baby" I said and rocked her. I looked down and saw her asleep plus she looked so cute. I decided to check her heartbeat before we give her the shot she is due for. "Ash check her heart" I whispered carefully not to wake Lux up. He took out his stethoscope and pulled Lux shirt up who was now laying on the bed and I was sitting by her feet. Ashton pulled up her shirt and put the diaphragm on her chest. She opened her eyes and reached out for me. I held her hands and shushed her so Ashton could hear her heart beat. As soon as Ashton was done I pulled her up into my lap. "Am I done now?" she asked hopefully but I shook my head. "You need a shot thats it" When I said that she started screaming. "Shh Lux why are you screaming" I asked her holding her tightly because she was squirming. "My old doccy used to hurt me" she said and held my shirt. I kissed the top of her head and held her tightly. Michael came over with the shot and Ashton quickly put her hand on her eyes. Michael inserted the needle and she didn't even flinch. He took it out and replaced it with a band-aid. "You did so good!" I praised her and she chuckled. I held her for a little longer then went back to the waiting room. "Well, she did a really good job and her next check up is in 4 months so be sure to bring her in" I told her mom and handed Lux a lolly and a teddy bear. "When I see you again?" she asked then rubbed her eyes violently. "Soon Lux" I said and pulled her hand. "You're going to hurt yourself" I said. "I want to see you soon" she said and I laughed at her cuteness. "well you'll be fine baby" I noticed that her eyes were getting red so I squinted. "Uhh can I take her back for a moment" I asked her mom and she nodded. "Baby what did you do to your eyes?" I asked her softly and she shrugged. When I went back to the exam room no one was there so I laid Lux down on the bed and got my flashlight. "Look at me" I instructed and she did as I asked. I looked at her eyes then got some eye drops. "close your eyes for me sweets" she listened to me and I pulled her eye open and dropped 2 eye drop in each eye."Good job baby!" I said and hugged her. I took her back to her mum again and gave her the eyes drops. "Bring her back in a week please. I want to check in her eyes" I said and smiled at Lux who was grinning like she just met Santa Claus. I saw them exit and sighed to myself. I love it when patients are calm and relaxed. 

AN: Hi guys, I hope you are having a wonderful day. Thank you for all the reads but please read carefully about what I am going to write next. I DO NOT take requests that include sex, gynecologist, pregnancy or anything like that. I am sorry but I am only 12 years old. I will turn 13 in 5 days but I still feel uncomfortable writing about those topics. Many people have asked me for requests like that and I feel bad that I have to deny them but I am not going to do those types of requests. If you have any requests about self-harming or eating-disorders, I will do them. Yes, they are sensitive topics but I can do them. I hope you guys aren't mad. Please comment on in the comment section on how you feel about this because I dont want to make you mad or anything. Thanks. xxxx.