Imagine for crazymusiclover7

Louis POV

I was taking a flight back to an airport so I could meet all the boys. Liam originally planned this because its been a month since we've seen each other. Right now I am in the plane and I see this beautiful girl, probably the same age as me sitting 2 seats on the left from me. I sighed and just went on my phone scrolling on twitter to find some pretty good comments and some bad ones. It hurts because people haven't even met me and are judging me for no reason but thats the down side of fame. The flight was an hour long so I just went to sleep. I woke up when the announcer announced to buckle up and that we are landing. I buckled myself up and chewed some gum that I had with me so my ears dont hurt. The plane landed in about 10 minutes and I got out and saw all the guys there in the waiting area. "Harry!" I screamed. "Louis!" He screamed back and we ran to each other hugging with the rest of the guys too. We were all talking about whats going on since we met each other and all the crazy rumors. I glanced in the waiting section for a minute and saw the same girl who was besides me, passed out. "Um, guys" I stuttered and pointed to the girl. We ran into that section and saw that she looked so pale. "Lets get he checked out" Niall suggested and we all nodded. We took her to the nearest hospital and the doctor checked her out.

"Well she passed away from dehydration" He announced. We saw an I.V connected to her that was giving her fluids. The doctor left us alone with the girl and soon she opened her eyes which were blue like mine. "Where am I?" She asked scared. "Well, you passed out in the air port so we brought you here. Whats your name" Harry asks. "Chloe" She replied. The doctor told us she also had a concussion so she doesn't remember a lot for right now. We spent some time with Chole and got to know her better. In 2 months, she was my girl friend and I love her with all my heart.

AN: I know this is super short. But I didn't really know what details to add in there so I came up with that. I am really sorry for this short imagine . xxx.