Imagine for luke_is_mine121 (Doctor)

Prompt: Can I have an imagine where Liam is my doctor and I have to get my yearly exam? My name is Willow. 

********************************************************************************************

Willow's POV (16 years old)

"Willow, Dr. Payne is ready for you" a nurse called out. He had blonde hair and I could melt in his blue eyes. I followed him back and he lead me to a room. "Dr. Payne will be in shortly my name is Niall. I am just going to check your height and weight" I nodded and followed him where the weighing machine was. I've always been over weight and I didn't like that so this time I tried something different. "You are 115 lbs. Thats kind of underweight You should be 120 lbs" Niall said with concern in his eyes. I gulped the lump forming in my throat.  "Take your shoes off and stand here. Well you are 5'6" He said checking my height. We went back to the exam room where I met Dr. Payne. "Hello love. you must be Willow" he said and I nodded. "Well I am Dr. Payne but you can call me Liam" I nodded again. "I am just going to check your pulse and blood pressure for right now so if you could come here to the bed" I hesitantly nodded and went there. He tried to lift up my sleeve so he could take my pulse but I stopped him.  "Whats wrong love?" He asked gently. "Nothing" He tried to tug on my sleeve again but I stopped him again. He pulled up my sleeve and then he took my pulse and blood pressure. "Ok love, I am just going to listen to your heart and lungs" He informed me and put the ear pieces of his stethoscope in his ear and put the circle part under neath my top.  "Are you scared Willow? Because your heart is beating fast and I'm concerned about that"  "Yea" I said. "I promise I'm not going to hurt you like your old doctor did k? And just tell me when you want me to stop and I will so you can take a break" I nodded and he finished listening to my heart. "Ok deep breaths" He asked me and I took 4 deep breaths. "Well, your heart and lungs sound good. I'm going to check you ears, eyes and throat" he said and took this light thingy out. He inserted it in my ear and checked it. He did the same with the other ear and said everything looked good. "Open up and say aah" Liam said. I opened a little bit so he inserted the tongue depressor to open my mouth more. "Say aaah" Liam said "aaaah"  "Well your throat is a little red. Everything alright?" He asked with genuine concern in his eyes. "It's been hurting a bit" I admitted "I am just going to take a sample and see if it's strep" He got a swab and the tongue depressor again. "Ok open up and say aaah again please" I did as he asked and he put the swab in my mouth. He swiped it across my uvula and I gagged. He took it out and sent it to a nurse to be tested. "Can you lay down I am just going to check your stomach" he asked and I shook my head. "Why love?" "cause it'll hurt" "I promise it wont" he said. "But what if it does?" I asked. "Then we'll see about that" he replied and pushed my shoulders down so I would be laying on the bed. I laid down and he pulled my top up. "Stop!" I said crying. "Do yo-u ha-ve t-o?" I asked and he nodded. "It'll be fast shh" he started pushing on my tummy and feeling around. It took about 3 minutes then he told me to get up. "Did any of that hurt?" he asked. "No" I said wiping away my tears. "You need a blood test and thats it" Liam said. I got up and ran out of the room but he was faster than me and grabbed me by the waist.  "Let me go. I don't want to!" I screamed. I was held against his chest and he was singing to me. I dont know the name of the song but it was really calming. "There we go shh" Liam said and placed me on the table.  "Just show me your arm" he said and I gave it to him wanting to get this over with. He took out all the equipment and tied a band around my arm. I looked away and felt a finger then a pinch. "OWW" I said and tried to pull my arm away but Liam held it tight. "Dont move it love" He said calmly. He took the needle out soon after and put a band-aid on. He hugged me and then asked.  "It's alright shh you have to come in next month though for some testing. You'll come right" he asked me and I nodded. "If you are the one doing it then yes" I said. "I'll be doing it then but you have to come" he said and gave me his number and winked. Did I mention I am starting to like him. Anyway since that day me and Liam texted each other all day and when my appointment came again I made up a lie about something. Liam knew me too well and he came to my house. I think I'm in love with my doctor.

AN: Hiya Guys! Right now I am at 649 votes and 13.3k reads. Remember you guys have to get me 700-730 votes by July 24th or 18k reads. If you accomplish that I will be writing a 4000 word imagine by a prompt that you gave. Thanks and keep voting. Its amazing that I got 200 votes in a day so keep voting and reading. Love you guys. xx.