Imagine for Lukehemmings_Fan101

Annelise's POV

"No Mikey" I whine pushing away my annoying brother. We've been arguing for over half an hour and I don't feel good. The rest of the guys are over too and are concerned about me not eating. "Annelise, please eat! Come on. You need to eat to get your body going" Calum said. I wasn't allowed to get up from the table unless I finished my breakfast. I got out of the chair and tried to run up the stairs to my room but Ashton caught me. He carried me in the living room and sat me on the couch. All of the guys were standing in front of me making me feel intimidated. I can't tell them what was going on because they would try to check me out and go into doctor modes. I hate doctors and I am not going to tell them. My stomach and head hurt, and even though I am 14, I am scared of the doctors. "Whats wrong?" Calum asked. "Nothing" I said getting madder. "Tell us babe, we wont hurt you" Luke said and sat beside me pulling me into his lap. I put my head in his shoulder and my forehead was touching his neck and collar bones. "You're warm. Cal, can u get the bag?" Mikey asked and Cal nodded running to get what Mikey asked. "No! Please dont examine me. You know i hate it!" I said kicking my brother. "You'll be fine. Now tell us what hurts?" Ashton asks. "My stomach and head" I stuttered. Calum came back in the room with the bag and started to take somethings out. Luke checked my eyes and then he was going to check my stomach.

"Lie down" Luke said pushing my shoulders. Mikey moved from the couch and he laid me down. I whimpered trying to get up but got a stern look from Luke. I stayed laying there and he pulled up my shirt pressing on my stomach. "Owww" I whined pushing his hands away. "sorry babe" He apologized and took out the thermometer. He inserted it in my ear and found out that my temp was 102 F. "Well, it looks like you have a stomach flu" Luke finalized his words. "Well can i get some medicine for it?" I begged. "Yea" Calum said and took out some medicine and filled it up into a shot. He cam towards me and I immediately freaked out. "There is no way thats going in me!!" I screamed. I ran away to my room and locked my door. "Open up babe" I heard Ashton say. "NO!!!" I screamed. "please" I heard Mikey ask in a soft voice. I sighed and opened the door thinking that they would just go easy on me but boy was I wrong. Ashton quickly carried me to my bed and sat on my legs while Mikey held my hands. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?!" I screamed at them. "Sorry babe" Calum and Luke came in and I saw Calum with the needle in his hand. "Noo! Please let me go!!" I begged starting to kick. "Baby this is whats going to make you feel better" Mikey said comforting me and Calum neared me and wiped my shoulder. I tried to move away from him but I couldn't. "Deep breath!" He instructed and I obeyed. As soon as I inhaled, Calum gave me the shot. "That hurt!" I whined. "Aww. cutie. But its all done now" Luke said. I cuddled with them for the rest of the day but of course it was hard living with people who are doctors!

AN: this is the 99th imagine. I hope you're ready for the next one! Because it'll be the 100th!!! I hope u enjoyed this. Xx