Imagine for 1d_lady (Dentist)

Prompt: I was wondering if I could have an imagine in the the 1d/5sos doctor and dentist book where Liam is my boyfriend and he is a dentist but I don't know, then I break my tooth on some food and he tries to fix it but I'm scared of dentists. My name is maeve.

********************************************************************************************

Maeve's POV

I was cooking dinner for my wonderful husband, Liam and me. I made a salad and we are having some pizza with chips.

"Hey beautiful" Liam greeted me as he came home from some where.

"Hi Li, where were you?" I asked curious because whenever he comes home he says that he was somewhere. What is that suppose to mean? He is hiding something from me and I know it but he never answers my question and changes the topic. If he ignores me right now then I will have a serious talk with him tonight.

"Um- you know I was out with my friends" He was clearly lying.

"Ok lets have dinner" I said trying to sound like everything is ok. I was having some salad when I heard a crack and pain shot in my mouth so I held the right side of my mouth. Liam seemed to notice this.

"Babe does you mouth hurt?" He asked. I tried to talk but it hurt so I nodded. He picked me up and carried me to the car and drove somewhere.  We stopped in front of a dentist office and I immediately started panicking. I hate dentists wait no that would be an understatement. They freak me out with all their pointy tools! 

"C'mon babe" I was confused but I listened to Liam and followed him in. He wore a coat and a name tag that said Dr. Payne on it. He took me inside the clinic and laid me on the chair. He laid the chair down and asked me to open which I said no to.

"I know that you're freaking out babe but I know you hate dentists but I love my job so thats what I'm doing when you keep asking me. I know that I can help you right now so please listen to me" He requested. I opened my mouth and he brought 2 tools over my mouth. After 5 min he took them out and told me I had a cracked tooth and that he would just pull it.

Liam's POV

Maeve was freaking out right now so I too her out of her chair and held her until she was not crying and only whimpering. I kissed her cheek and put her back in the chair.

"I promise I'm not going to hurt you" I said and inserted the q-tip. After 5 minutes I injected her and she squealed. She was all numb after a while and I pulled her tooth out and filled it with gauze. I stitched up the hole in her gum where her tooth used to be and picked her up and held her again.

"I'm so sorry again babe I love you" I said. She nodded and held out to me. I carried her to the car leaving the mess for me to clean tomorrow. Now she knew my secret but what could i do. I wasn't gonna let her sit in pain.

AN: I am really sorry if this sucks! I am so sorry 1d_lady if you don't like it, I just didn't have enough time to write it. I am a muslim so a special event called eid is coming up so I am preparing for that. Thanks for understanding and since I've told you guys that I am a muslim please dont start hating on me. I am a human too I just have different beliefs so I dont deserve any hate. Thanks for understanding xx.