Imagine for...

Kayla's POV

You know what I'm sick of. Bullying. Why do people think that they'll feel better by pushing someone down. Welcome to my life! Its full of bullying and nothing else. I wish I could change my thoughts but I guess this is shaping me into the person I am and thats not a good thing. What do you want to know about my life? That its pathetic and that I dont want to eat anymore. Everyday I get beaten up by bullies and no one stands up for me. Is that how our futures going to be? Just walking away and not helping someone up. Thats sick! Who cares about my feelings anyways?

"Hey Kayla!" Sheila called, my bully... I sighed internally and hoped the beating wouldn't be too bad. 

"So.. I heard this school dance was coming up and of course, a bitch like you doesn't have a date do you?" She laughed in my face. 

"Actually I--" I tried to stand up for myself but...

"Did you just try to talk to me?! What a little bitch like you can talk to me or something. Uhh look in the mirror again. You know this calls for a punishment" she says and snaps her fingers. Oh no! This always is a bad thing. I saw her posse coming towards me and they just slammed me against the lockers. My back felt like it was on fire but then they started kicking me in the stomach and punching my face.  

I felt something trickle down on my face and I knew that was my own blood but I couldn't stop it and I knew that. I felt something hit me hard on the head and then after that, everything was a blur. 

-------

"Her BP is low, we need to get it up, possible concussion-" I heard someone saying those things. I tried to open my eyes, I really tried but I couldn't so my breathing immediately elevated and I couldn't control it. I felt someones hand on my head stroking my hair, that kind of calmed me down but I was still freaking out. 

"Shh, its alright honey. You have a lot of injuries right now and we are at the hospital. We are your doctors. I'll introduce you once you open your eyes ok love?" A sweet and caring voice said. I forced my eyes to open and they really hurt but I succeeded. My whole body was aching with pain so I started sobbing, and I couldn't control myself.

"Hey hey hey. Its fine. My names Louis, these people are my friends and your doctors too. Thats Harry, Liam and Niall. Now, whats your name and age?" He asked. It took me a while to remember but then it came to me. 

"Um Kayla and I think I'm 14" I told them slightly confused. 

"Well Kayla, first we will clean up your injuries and then we need to talk to you about what happened. Is that ok?" Harry asked sweetly. I just nodded in response. 

"Im just going to listen to your heart" Liam said and pulled out his stethoscope. He pulled up the gown I was in that a nurse probably put on me. 

"can you take some deep breaths sweet heart?" He asked and took some deep breaths with me. I took about 4 until he made me stop.

"Sweetie, are you scared. You look really pale?" Niall asked.

"I'm as good as I can be right now" I tell them and I return to closing my eyes. Liam checks my lungs too and then Harry takes over. 

"Ok, sweetie. I'm just going to check your eyes, and your throat ok?" He asks me. I get really scared and I start shaking my head no and pleading him not to touch me anymore.

"shh. honey you'll be fine. I promise. Just take some deep breaths" Louis said

Louis POV

She seemed to be more comfortable around me so I held her hand while Harry checked her eyes and her throat which was kind of easy because she didnt kick up a big fuss about it. Now her injuries, and we need to know why shes so thin. 

"Can you tell all the places where t hurts?" I ask her sweetly but kind of firmly so she would answer.

"My back, my head, my stomach and my nose hurts really bad" She said whimpering. She nearly started crying and I knew there was much more to how she got the injuries. 

"Kayla, this is how its going to go. I'll fix up your nose and check your stomach. Liam will check your back and Niall will check your head" Harry told her. I just sat beside her monitoring her breathing and such because every once in a while she would get really scared and we needed someone to keep her calm through this all.

"I'm just going to lift up your gown and then just examine your stomach" Harry tells her and pulls up her gown till her breasts. What I see next was really shocking. There were red and purple bruises all around her abdomen and torso and there were scratches. 

"I know this is going to hurt really bad Kayla but I have to push down on your stomach" Harry told her and thats when she tried to sit up.

 "No NO NO! Leave me alone!!" She said sitting up and breathing super fast.

"Shh no one is hurting you. just hold my hand honey" i tell her pushing back her shoulders and then stroking her forehead. Niall comes up and holds her shoulders from the back of the bed while Liam holds her legs so she won't move. She starts whimpering again but we all shush her.

"You're such a good girl hun. I promise I'll be done fast" Harry said and started pushing on her stomach lightly. She would always gasp or wince and try to sit up but we kept her down.

"All done" Harry told her and grabbed some cotton and gauze.

"we need to clean these cuts sweetie. It wont be too painful but hold Louis hand" He tells her once again. She squeezes her eyes shut and Harry starts cleaning her cuts on her stomach. It doesn't seem to hurt her much because she just squeezes my hand or just took deep breaths through it all. Niall stepped up after and did his part of checking her head and Liam made her roll on her back.

"Im just going to feel around your spine. I think you're just sore but I need to be sure" Liam informs her and starts again. She just whimpers through it but we all comfort her and give her a little break. 

"Kayla, do you get bullied?" I asked her once we were done fixing her up. She nods and looks away from us silently crying.

"Hey its alright. But you have to tell your parents or someone about it so they can change your schools or something. And we know that you have anorexia" I tell her again.

"No I done" She whimpers.

"Dont lie babe" Harry tells her softly. She just sighs and looks at us with helpless eyes.

"I cant help it. Its how I feel and its how it is. I'm sorry" She says and starts sobbing. We all gather around her and just rub her back or something.

"Hey if you ever need to talk, you can always come in to us. Promise you'll tell your parents" I make her promise and that gives me some comfort.

Kaylas POV

From then I knew that someone would always be there to support me but its my job to stand up for myself too. This whole thing shaped me into who I am when I get bullied but I need to end it and I will. 

I'm so sorry for not updating for such a long time. My winter break started like 2 days ago and technically it was the weekend so todays my first day of winter break. I'm not going to lie and tell you that I'm going to update everyday because I actually am busy this break. And I have a math final when I return to school after 2 days. It sucks for me about the whole final thing because its ruining my winter break but I'll try to update more than usual. I'm gonna try my best but no promises and requests are CLOSED starting now again. Im sorry but I'll try to update more. xxx