Imagine for @HyperionH

SNOWS POV

I swear the school day is never ending. It's just class after class and I'm really tired. When lunch finally comes along, I couldn't be happier! I go to the cafeteria with my friends and we all eat our lunches. I shared half a blueberry muffin with my friend since I had never had a Blueberry muffin.

"I do not want to go to my next class, my teacher is pregnant and hormonal and annoying!" I whisper to my friend as we gossip about school. Unfortunately, the bell rings so much sooner than I thought and it was time to go to my next class.

"Meet after school?" Annie, my friend asks

"Yep!" I say and go off to my next class which was math. I was not feeling good, my chest was tightening a bit and my head hurt and I was just feeling really warm but it's probably because I am really tired and sleep deprived

"Ok class, today's lesson, Trigonometry" my teacher announces. I groan and put my head into my hands. After she's done lecturing I ask her if I could go to the nurse. She says yes and gives me a pass.

I walk down to the nurses office, still not feeling good. I enter the office and see her sitting in her chair

"Hey Snow, everything okay?" she asks

"My chest feels all tightened and I have a headache. Can I please go home early? I don't feel good" I plead

"Sure honey. here's the slip to exit the school" She passes the note to me that I have to give to the front desk before  I leave school early.

"Thank you so much!" I say and grab the note. I walk out of the school with my heavy backpack and begin my journey home. It's hard to walk home at this point because I feel dizzy and cold and these cars around me honking and just passing by with their loud engines is not helping either! I stop at a bench and sit down to calm myself before I continue my journey. I just want to get home and cuddle in my bed with my blanket. 

"almost there" I mumble to myself and have ANOTHER coughing attack. Why am i getting sick now?! worst timing ever!

I finally reach home and open the door to my house and realize my dad, Louis was home. 

"Hi dad" I say and walk past the living room and into my room

"Hi honey. Why are you home early?" He questions.

"My head hurts and Im dizzy, I'm coughing and I'm cold and I just wanna go to bed dad" I say and go to my room. He follows me there

"Really? Is this another excuse? Are you trying to get out of a test now?" He accuses me

"No dad! I really don't feel good" I say and get in bed

"If you say so. I am going to the boys house, do you want to come?" He asks. I shake my head no and say that I have to study

"Mhm yea you have to study because you don't feel good" he mocks me

"Dad I'm serious!" I say. He just walks out of my room and goes to the boys house. I was so sleepy and trying to sleep my hardest but I really couldn't because of this headache and the feeling that there is not enough oxygen going to my lungs. It hurts to breathe and I know I need to call my dad and let him know. I grab my phone from my bedside and call him but he doesn't pick up his phone. I sigh and grab my shoes to put them on and get ready to go to Liam's house where they are all hanging out.

"geez" I mutter as a car honks while I'm walking. It hurts so much to breathe and I feel really dizzy. This is not sleep deprivation anymore. I make my way to Liams house and knock on the door. 

"Hey love" Niall opens the door and that's when everything is spinning and all I heard was screaming. 

LOUIS POV

"Who's at the door Ni?" I yell

"Guys!! COME HERE!" He yells back and we all go to the front door to see Snow passed out in Niall's arms

"What happened here?!" I freak out and start panicking.

"I don't know! I opened the door and said hi to her and the next thing I know, she passes out on me" He panics. 

"Lets take her to the hospital! What are you waiting for??" Harry says and I pick up my daughter and we all drive to the hospital. Me and the boys are doctors so this shouldn't be too bad except my daughter has fainted! We arrive at the hospital and I start hooking her up to the machines such as the I.V and pulse ox monitor

SNOWS POV

I wake up to the boys mumbling something and me in a bed and my forearm stinging.

"ow" I mumble and that catches the boys attention.

"Hey baby" Dad says coming and sitting beside me and strokes my hair.

"What happened?" I question

"What did you eat today?" Niall asks

"Um a blueberry muffin for lunch" I say a little confused

"You are allergic to blueberries so we have to give you some medicine to stop this allergic reaction. We are just going to give it to you through your I.V" I nod and close my eyes until something stings. 

"Ow!" I say and Niall gives me a warning look.

"This is just supposed to clean out your I.V. It will sting a bit" He says

"Ughhh" I groan. They all exit the room and that was the perfect opportunity for me to take out all the plugged wires to me and that's exactly what I did. I ripped out the I.V which hurt like hell

"Ok we have the medici..What the hell Snow?" Dad says a little angry that I took out my IV

"Didn't want it" I say

"shh. lets just cuddle and you close your eyes" He climbs into bed with me and holds me close and it is really comforting. I feel a huge pinch and know the IV is back into my arms so I let a few tears fall which dad quickly wipes away. 

"I'm sorry for not believing you honey. I will take more care of you. I love  you" Dad whispers and I just nod cuddling against his chest through all this!

AN: Hi guys, I asked you for requests and in 2 days, I've had 16 requests. thank you so much for those, means a lot to me. I thought people had left once I stopped doing requests, but I guess not. Anyway, I am still trying to get through them. I do have free time but I'm trying to get through work for school too. Thank you so much tho for supporting this book. I hope you enjoyed this imagine :)