Imagine for AimeeHoran1993

Prompt: I would like an imagine where Harry is my boyfriend & Louis is my brother, Louis has to do a heart exam on me & I'm scared so Harry comforts me?

********************************************************************************************

Aimee's POV

"Come on Aimee. Let's go!" Louis screamed. "Louis, can Harry meet us there?" I asked him. "Fine but come on, I dont have all day" He said. "Thank you thank you thank you!" I hugged him and told Harry to meet us at the park. Me and my older brother, Louis haven't had much time to spend together because of his job. He is a doctor and is always called in for emergencies. So we decided to go to the park today and have some fun. Louis pushed me out the door and locked it then sat in the car with me. "So hows it going with Harry?" Louis asked. "Harry is the best boyfriend in the world. He is always there for me and he cares so much for me. We love each other so much. And his kisses are so soft and gent.." I got interrupted by someone. "I dont want to hear that eww." Louis said making a disgusting face. I just laughed at him. Harry is my boyfriend, he has been for 2 years. We reached our destination and got out of the car, me trailing behind Louis. I felt a little pain where my heart is but I just ignored it thinking it was my imagination. It probably was, I tell myself and proceed to walk with Louis. I see Harry right across us and I run to him. As I was running I felt the pain again but I decided not to tell Louis yet. If the pain gets worse, then I'll tell him. I run unto Harry's arms and hug him. He kisses me passionately and we pull away as we hear someone throat cleaning. "Louis..." I whined. He laughed and came towards Harry. "Hey man" He greeted. They both greeted each other and we just started walking around. "Catch me!" Louis yelled to me. Harry looked at me and smirked. He ran towards Louis tackling him down and I ran towards them but falling down before I could reach them and I was out of breath. Louis looked back at me and his eyes got wide. He ran to me and picked me up and sat on a bench. "Shh its alright. Love, look at me and breathe with me" Louis said and started taking exaggerated deep breaths. Harry did the same and soon my breathing was back to normal. "Aimee, have you been hiding something from me?" Louis asks with suspicious eyes. I get off his lap and sit on the bench between him and Harry. "No" I say and look at the ground. "Aimee, you gotta tell me the truth" He pressured me. "Aimz, you have to tell me. Come on. I am not even a doctor and I won't scare the living life out of you" Harry coaxed. "Hey" Louis said and raised his hands in defense. I just laughed at their childish behavior but then I felt the pain erupt again and my breath started hitching. "Lo-loue-hh my ch-e-st h-ur-t-s" I stuttered. Louis eyes got wide and he carried me to the car. Harry did the same thing with me like Louis did and calmed me down. I snuggled into Harry crying while Louis was driving. "Shh.. Baby I am going to be there with you the whole time. I love you too much to leave you alone" Harry said while scratching my back lightly. He knows that calms me down. I moan and lean into him more.

Harry's POV

When I met Aimee at the park and she came running towards me, I noticed something was wrong by the way her breath hitched. I just didn't say anything. We reached the clinic and Aimee started freaking out again. I picked her bridal style and carried her inside Louis clinic. "Calm down babe. Come on, deep breaths" I coaxed. She leaned into me more if possible and closed her eyes. Louis led us into an exam room and I laid her on the bed. "Aimee, I think this is something concerning for me so I am just going to do a chest x-ray. I am just going to check the shape of your heart any gaps and some other stuff that you wouldn't understand right now. But I promise you one thing. It will be painless and if you feel uncomfortable at any point tell me or Harry" Louis explained and we both nodded. "First, you gotta change into this" Louis said and handed her a hospital gown. Me and Louis turned our backs towards Aimz while she changed. "Done" Aimee said and lie don the bed again. Louis led us into an x-ray room and draped a coat kind of thing over the rest of her body. "Now just untie the first knot so I can see your chest. Its only me and Harry" Louis comforted again. I held Aimee's hand and untied the knot for her with my other hand. She squeezed my hand and I smiled at her pecking her lips. "I am just going to put this thing on your chest and then press this button and the machine will take the pictures." Louis explained again. He handed me one of those coats kind of things and I wore them with Louis just to protect our bodies from and rays that can cause cancer. He was being really careful that Aimee isn't scared at any point. Aime look at me with tears in her eyes threatning to spill any minute. "Oh baby, everything will be fine. And if theres a problem we can fix it" I said wiping a few stray tears away. She nodded and Louis began the process. He pressed the button and then we heard a click. He moved the thing on top of her chest into different angles and pressed the button again. After about 10 minutes we were done with the x-rays and I carried her back into the examination room. Louis came in 5 minutes after us holding the x-ray (pics) in his hands. "I am just going to listen to your heart in 3 positions ok?" He assured Aimee and she nodded. "Ok lie down" Louis instructed and Aimee complied. Louis got his stethoscope and started listening to his sisters heart. He listened for about 5 minutes then told Aimee to sit up which she did again. Louis listened for about 5 minutes again but this time Aimee started squirming. I just smiled at her to assure her. "Sweets, I'll be done soon. Hold still" Louis said and Aimee sighed listening to him. Lastly, he told her to lean towards him and listen to her heart again but this time he listened for about 2 minutes."Well Aimee you indeed have a heart murmur. It's a mild one so you have to be careful. You can do some physical activity not a lot. But you can still have fun" Louis said and kissed her head. Aimee burst's into tears and starts sobbing. I pick her up and sit her on my lap rocking her while Louis lightly scratched her back. "I am sorry" she said. "Babe, its not your fault. Just calm down. How about we go out for ice cream" I said. She jolted awake and looked at me and Louis with joy in her eyes. "ICE CREAM!!" Louis and her shouted. "Oww Lou you are a doctor, dont make me deaf" I said. "Sorry mate" he said and nudged me. I just chuckled and we went and got some ice cream on our way home. I love Aimee with all my heart and I'll never stop loving her.

AN: I hope you enjoyed this. xx.