Imagine for @breezyloveofficial (Dentist)

A/N: Hey guys, Thank You so much for the requests and prompts. I'll post two more imagines tomorrow and I am still taking prompts so keep sending them. All the love-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prompt: Can I have an bsm where niall is my dentist and I'm scared because I have a toothache and I'm afraid of dentists so he brings Liam Louis and Harry to calm me down? Thanks! I'm 14 and my names Brianna.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brianna POV

I was playing table tennis with Niall and lets just say I am horrible at sports.

"Oh come on you can do better than that" Niall teased.

"Hey it's not my fault I am 14 and you are 20" I said.

"come on, lets go home you still have school tomorrow"

"NIALL!! It's Friday" I screamed.

"sorry, no need to scream" he snapped

"Oh sorry" I said

"It's ok princess"

We were at home watching Americas funniest videos and eating popcorn. Suddenly, I felt a pain in my left back molar. I tried to hide it and kept eating popcorn so Niall wouldn't notice. You see hes also a dentist and that's what I don't like. I never cooperate at his office so the boys usually have to hold me down and I am not willing to do that. I am just going to ignore it. Wait. I can't ignore it anymore, it hurts too much. I let out a scream and that made Niall drop his popcorn.

"WAIT WHATS WRONG???" He screamed.

"My tooth is hurting really bad" I admitted.

"Oh let me have a look" he said.

"NO" I shouted and ran away. Well I was near the stairs when he grabbed my wrists and put me on his hip. He carried me down stairs and laid me on the couch while I was whimpering.

"I know you dont like it princess but I need to see whats wrong just open up" he said

Niall POV

I was still trying to convince my princess to open her mouth

"Come on, princess it;s for your won good and I am not even going to touch anything please" I begged her.

She finally opened her mouth and I turned on the flash light in my phone and looked inside her mouth only to find a deep cavity.

"I am sorry princess but we have to go to the clinic and fix your tooth"

"No Please" she begged me.

I was going t pick her up but she ran away and locked herself in her bathroom.

"Aww, princess come on, we're not going to hurt you. If you leave this tooth like this then you'll need a root canal please" I pleaded with her. She still wouldn't open the door so I went to my room and got the spare key for the bathroom and unlocked it. I saw her sitting in a corner crying her eyes out. I picked her up and took her to my car along with picking her shoes in the way. She was still crying so I quickly called Harry.

H-Hello

N- Hey, can you come to the clinic, Brianna has a cavity and you know whats that like, please call the other boys and tell them too.

H- Ok, I'll be there in 10

N- Thanks so much Harry

H- Bye

N- Bye

I couldn't get her to stop crying. I tried from singing to rocking her. Well that's all I tried but still she won't calm down. We reached the clinic in 10 min and I saw the boys cars out in the parking lot. I took her out of the car and reached the clinic. I quickly went back to the exam room and saw all the boys there, I laid her down on top of me in the chair. She was trying to get out of my grip so I tightened my grip on her only for her to whimper. Louis laid down the chair and Harry put a bib on her. Liam went by the door in case she tried to run away. Harry was behind the chair if she tried to move her head and I was still trying to calm her down while Louis will be the one working on her teeth.

"Ok open up" Louis said softly.

She shook her head no and then sealed her lips. Louis tried prying them open but it didn't work so Louis gave a nod to Haarry and he bought the mouth prop over and pinched Briannas nose. That made her open her mouth and then Louis inserted the mouth prop. He started checking all her teeth and then noticed the left black molar

"The only way is to pull the tooth, so do you want to be put to sleep or needle" Louis asked Bri

"Nabr" she said.

"What?" we all asked.

"Oh" Louis said and took the mouth prop out.

"I said NONE cause I am not getting a tooth pulled now let me go" she said and hit me in the ribs. So I let her go but thankfully Harry caught her and laid her on top of me again.

"I guess sleep it is" Louis said and put a nub on her and mouth and nose. I held her hand so she couldn't move them.

Briannas POV

I tried to fight them off but it was no use so just fell limp in Nialls lap. Slowly my eyes started drooping and I went to sleep.

I woke up and saw I was in bed but I was too lazy to get up so I fell asleep again.