Imagine for kelseygosnell021

Louis POV

I woke up with a bit of tummy ache but I just shrugged it off because I did sleep on my stomach last night. I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine and then went to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast. I tried to make toast but the smoke alarm went off. "Louis!? You know you cant cook!" Harry screamed running in with the fire extinguisher and Liam and Niall followed behind. Liam looked a bit pale but he just woke up so I decided not to say anything. After Harry put out the fire he turned towards me. "Do you have something to say?" Harry asked me. "Yea. um can you make me some toast" I requested. The guys started laughing while Harry just huffed and put some toast in the toaster and waited for it to beep then took it out and gave them to me. "Thanks Haz!" I screamed. "Yea yea. Just dont forget we have a doctors appointment today. All of us" Harry reminded. "What!?" We freaked out. "Yea Niall when you got sick last week, Paul got worried and made us all appointments and no excuses" Harry said. "Guys he's right" Niall said and I sent him a death glare. "When is the appointment?" Liam asked. "In 45 minutes. Get ready" Harry said. You see even though Liam is more responsible, hes scared of doctors, all of us are except Harry. I stomped up to my room and got dressed and came out 15 minutes later and met all the guys in the living room.

We were in the car and I was super scared so I decided to annoy Harry. "Haz!? Do I have to! Please dont make me" I pleaded with tears in my eyes. "Louis, our doctors changed so now there is someone new" He explained. "Either way, I dont want to go" I cried out with Liam. Niall was still a bit calm but I knew he would burst when it was his turn. "Shh, you all will be fine. Please do it for me guys" He requested. We shook our heads no with stubborn looks on our faces. "Dont make me call your mums. I'm sure they would give you a lesson" Harry said in a warning tone. That made us shut up and we just sat in the car until we got there. 

"We're here" Harry announced. We all got out of the car and entered the clinic which was only opened for us. I saw a familiar face come out and gasped. "ZAYN!?" I screamed. "Hi guys, I'm your doctor. Ok Harry you're up first but Paul can you please stay with the guys. You know they're scared" Zayn requested. Paul nodded and held all of our hands. 

Harry's POV

I followed Zayn into the exam room and sat down on the bed. "I'm just going to take your vitals first" Zayn explained and took my temperature, blood pressure and pulse. "Ok, deep breaths" Zayn instructed and put his stethoscope on my chest under my shirt and listened to my heart beat. Then he listened to my lungs an said everything was good. "Look ahead for me" He said and I did while he checked my ears. "Open up" I opened my mouth and said aah while Zayn shone a light and checked my throat. "All good now your ears" He inserted the otoscope in my ears making me flinch but I calmed down soon after. "Lie down for me Haz" Zayn said. Its weird to let your best mate check you out but we dont have a choice. He pulled up my shirt and started pressing on my tummy. "All done and you are all caught up with your shots but I have a feeling Louis isn't since he hasn't been to a doctor in 3 years" I gasped and nodded knowing about Louis fear. I went back to the waiting room and saw Niall shaking as he knew he was next. "Calm down Ni" I said and went with him into the exam room and Paul followed me. We had another one of our body guards watching the guys. "Hey Ni. You feeling better?" Zayn asked. Ni whimpered and nodded. "Ok lets just get you checked out. Sit on the bed for me and I'll take your vitals" Zayn said. I forced Ni on to the bed and Zayn took his temp, blood pressure and pulse and checked his heart beat and ears, eyes and throat. "You're doing great. Just lie down" Zayn said. Niall kept sitting up and Paul walked towards him while I backed down. "Ni please. We just need to see if you got better" Paul asked nicely. Niall shook his head and sat there with a grumpy look. "Niall, you know I am your tour manager and I want the best for you. I dont mind when you kid around but your health is an important matter. Now if you dont do as Zayn asks then I wont mind holding you down" Paul warned in a stern voice. Niall whimpered but stayed sitting. Paul grabbed his shoulders making him lie down and I grabbed his legs so he would stop kicking. "Ni, its only Zayn. Calm down please" Zee begged. He was breathing heavily but Zayn quickly checked his stomach and said that he was all good except he was just a bit sore form his stomach flu that he caught last week.