Imagine for @fartingkitkat (Doctor)

Prompt: Helloooo! Can you make me an imagine where I have something wrong with me (like a fever or something bigger if you want) and I'm being fussy/scared and I won't let the boys touch me to see what's wrong. Oh and can I be Harry's sister? I'm 15, my name is ally, brown hair and brown eyes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ally POV

Let me introduce myself to you before I say anything else. My name is Ally Styles. Yes Styles, I am Harry Styles 15 year old sister. I have brown curly hair like his but I have brown eyes. I love playing sports especially basketball. I love it as much as I love food. I hate doctors and the worst part is my brother and his brothers are doctors. Right now I am in my room stuffing my face with Oreo's. Gotta love them. 

"Ally, come downstairs, I have something to show you" I heard Harry shout. Then I heard,

"Harry I told you, no screaming in this house" Liam said. LOL I have a crazy family. Yes I live with them. I went downstairs laughing my head off. Harry saw me and glared at me playfully. I knew what was coming!! WAIT FOR IT!!

"TICKLE MONSTER!!" Harry screamed

"Hary NO screaming" Liam said. Harry ignored him and picked me up and laid me on the couch and started tickling me on my feet. Its my most ticklish spot and of course my stomach. Louis came in with the other boys and also started tickling me.

"Li-liam you we- were su- suppose to ahhhhhaahahaha" I started laughing mid sentence.

Suddenly, Louis started tickling me on my stomach and I screamed. I don't know why but this pain occurred in the middle of my abdomen. It was a painful scream so they all stared at me going into doctor modes. 

"Whats wrong Ally?" Zayn asked

"Nothing" I said

"Ally don't lie to us" Liam said.

"Of Fine! You caught me. I just forgot that I had a paper due for my history class" I said. OOH nice over up Ally I said to myself. With that I ran upstairs to my bedroom and shut the door and started reading a book. 

Harrys POV

As soon as Ally screamed, I knew it was a painful scream so something was up for sure. She's always been terrified of doctors and hates it when we go into doctor mode. 

"She is hiding something from us for sure" Louis said

"Yep but what do we do, ask her now or should we wait till tomorrow?" I asked

"I think we should ask her now before whatever she is hiding gets worse" Niall said. Niall is a really fun lad but all the boys care about Ally so much including me and I am so thankful that they act like Ally is there own sister. 

"Kay boy's lets go" Louis said. We all nodded and made our way upstairs to see Ally curled up in a ball on her bed sleeping.

"Louis can you get me the thermometer?" I whispered to him. He nodded and went to the bathroom. He came back with it and I gently put the thermometer inside Ally's ear. She still woke up and started panicking. She took the thermometer out and covered her ears.

"Ally, please just let us take your temperature" I said.

"No, No doctor stuff. Please, don't you believe me I.am. fine" she said emphasizing 'I am fine'.

"Ally we all trust you very much but when it comes to medical stuff we know how you are. So in that field we don't trust you because you always try to hide something from us and we know something is bothering you. Just let us take you temperature" I said

"No" she said and still kept her ears covered.

"Ally are you going to do what we ask you or are we going to do it for you?" I asked her in a stern voice. I hated acting strict towards her when she was sick because everything just seems bad and I am sure she didn't like it either. Yet, she still didn't uncover her ears.

"Lou." Thats all I had to say. Louis pried her hands off of her ears while she screamed and thrashed on her bed. Louis held her arms and made her lay on her side so her head is tilted and I can take her temperature. 

"No, Harry please" she pleaded. I just put the thermometer in her ear and it beeped after 15 seconds. 

"It's 38 degrees Celsius" I said with a sigh. 

"Are you going to tell us what's bothering you?" Louis asked her. She shook her head 'no'.

"Ally please cooperate with us right now, we dont want to hurt you and you know that" Zayn pleaded with her. She acted stubborn and said no.

"Is it your stomach" I asked like reading her mind

"No wh-what makes you s-say that Harry?" she stuttered and form then  was sure it was her stomach that was bothering her. 

"Ally does your stomach hurt?" I asked her in a stern voice.

"No"

"Ally" I said as a warning.

"No. I am fine can I go now?"

"Where?" I asked.

"Anywhere but here"

"Just let me check your stomach out then you can"

"NO, PLEASE"

"Shhh baby girl it's alright" I tried soothing her. She tried escaping so the boys and I knew what we had to do. We all made eye contact with each other and then nodded to be sure. Louis turned her on her back again as she was on her stomach. Then Zayn held her by her torso, yet she was still struggling to Liam held her hands above her head and Niall held her legs. 

"Guy's please" Ally pleaded while crying. She was sobbing so bad.

"Shhh, Ally we are not doing anything yet. Shhh baby girl I am right here" I said. She nodded.

"I am just going to press on your stomach" Louis said.

"Wait, NO!!" she screamed.

"Ally please cooperate" Louis said then he started pressing on her stomach. She was fine until Louis pressed in the middle of her abdomen and she screamed.

"Shh no more I promise. You are fine" I coaxed her.

"It's a stomach infection. It's not life threatening but it is serious and she needs medical attention" Louis told us.

"Babe, we have to give you a shot in your stomach to kill the virus quickly and then you will be sick but after that you will be fine. You also need an IV so you don't get dehydrated" I explained to her.

"No, are you guys out of your mind. I am fine!" She screamed and started kicking.

"Shh babe you will hurt your self. Niall hold her legs" Zayn said. For Ally, it was like we were all her brothers since she lived with us.

"Not as much as you will hurt  em with that needle" Ally panicked.

"It's in my room" I told Louis. He ran and got the needle. He lifted Ally shirt and she started sobbing. 

"Shh, babe shhhhh I am right here" I was still soothing her with all the other boys.

"Ok babe only 5 seconds" Louis said and injected the needle. She started struggling and trying to get out.

"It hurts so much! GET IT OUT!!" By the time she was screaming Louis finished.

"I am so sorry baby girl, but it was for you".

"AAAH" she screamed

"Sorry I forgot to warn you" Louis said as he inserted the IV needle. We all talked for 5 min and then she said that she was gonna get sick. I took her to the bathroom and let it all out. We went back to the room and said she was tired so I laid her down. 

"How you feeling now?" Liam asked.

"Better thanks guys" she said and fell asleep before I could even blink. She really WAS tired!!.

A/N: Hi guys, I am still taking prompts so keep sending them. Thank you so much for all the reads and votes. Keep voting and tell your friends too. THANKS...