Imagine for NiallersGirl20

Kristyn's POV

I go up to our room to see my boyfriend of 4 years. He was lying in bed and cuddling with a pillow with a bored look on his face. "Ni!!" I screamed excitedly and jumped on top of him. "Kristyn haha. Babe, I missed you" He said kissing me on the lips and it just turned into a make-out session. I pulled away to reply though and he pouted. "Um, babe I was out to get groceries for like half an hour" I reminded him. "Ohhh yea. But I still missed you" He said. I just chuckled at his silliness. "So... what do you want for dinner?" I asked him. "ummm.. I'm not really hungry" I gasped. I was laying over him so I just looked at his face to see what was wrong. "C'mon babe. Tell me whats wrong?" I pushed. "Promise to not tell anyone" He asked in a meek voice. I nodded and he told me. "My teeth have been hurting for a while but I can't do anything about it. You know how I hate dentists" He said. "Ok. Its alright babe. I'll make an appointment with Dr. Styles. Hes been your dentist for a while and I also got a call today saying you are due for a check up" I told him. His eyes got wide and Ni made a run for it but I was faster and closed the door, locking it. "Please babes" I begged. He sighed and nodded. "Good" I told him and pulled out my phone making an appointment.

"All done. Now get in the car" I told him. I've been trying to convince Ni for half an hour to get in the car but he keeps refusing. I pushed him in the car this time and put the child lock on and got into my seat. I locked all doors and started the car. "Please.... Kristyyy I dont want to go" He whined like a little kid. "Niall, now you're going to behave. You know what happens when you dont and we dont want a repeat of someone strapping you down now do we?" I asked him firmly. He shook his head and looked at me like a scared little kid. "Ok we're here lets go" I said. I got out of my side and then went to Nialls. I turned off the child lock and picked up his hand dragging him into the clinic. "Hi, we have an appointment with Dr. Styles. The patients name is Mr. Horan" I told the receptionist. "Yes indeed. Have a seat please and Dr. Styles will be out- " "Niall. you can come back now with Kristyn" Dr. Styles interrupted. Me and Dr. Styles have been friends because we were in high school together so he knows me and knows Niall's fear. Niall willingly follows Dr. Styles back and sits in the chair. "Hi, how you doing Harry?" I ask. "Good. And Niall you can call me Harry too" He said smiling. Niall was too busy fidgeting and making plans to get out of here to notice.

Harry prepped him and asked Ni to open but of course he refused. "Ni, you know what happens when you dont open your mouth" Harry warned. I just squeezed Ni's hand and whispered some encouraging things in his ear. He closed his eyes tightly and opened wide. "Good job Niall. Now keep it open like that or maybe close a little so you dont get tired" Harry suggested. He inserted his mirror in Ni's mouth and started checking his teeth and gums. "ow ow ow ow ow ow" Ni said wincing. "Does he have 6 cavities?" I asked. Harry nodded and got all the stuff prepared. "Ok. Niall this is not going t to take too long since they are all surface cavities" Harry said and inserted the mouth prop. He started by just putting gel on Nialls gums to make them numb and then started the drilling. He drilled all the decayed parts out and then filled them. "You did such a good job Ni" Harry said and rubbed his shoulder. Harry took the mouth prop out ready to start the cleaning but Ni turned away so he was face down on the chair. "Niall, whats wrong?" Harry asked. "No more" He whimpered. Harry sighed and looked at me for help. "Ni babe. Lets just do this and then we can go home and I'll make you some soup and we'll watch movies all night" I told him encouraging and bribing him. He turned around and opened his mouth.

Harry quickly brushed and flossed his teeth and the told him to wash with some flouride in his mouth so he did. "You are all done mister. Just brush better and please come to me if your teeth hurt. I wont hurt you" Harry said. "Ok, promise" Niall said.

From then, Niall and Harry had become good friends and ofcourse Niall still got a bit scared but got through with it with all of us.