Imagine for Harrysloulxrry

Prompt: Louis is Harry's boyfriend and he's also a dentist and they are having a movie night and Harry had a toothache.

********************************************************************************************

Louis POV

I am going over to Harry's apartment right now for a movie night which I am so excited for so much. We really haven't had time to spend together because of recording, going to studios, interviews, shows, concerts and so much more. Its exhausting but at the end of the day it's really fun. Right now I am outside Harry's door. No, we don't live together because the public doesn't know that I am his boyfriend. *knock knock* "Loueeh" Harry said and he opened the door and hugged me. I laughed and entered his apartment. We went to his room and cuddled a bit. "this feels so good" Harry said. "Yep finally some time alone" I agreed and hugged him closer if possible. Harry winced a little bit but I just ignored it thinking it was my mind playing tricks on me. "Lets go watch movies huh?" I said. "No need" Harry replied and just turned on the telly. "I was already prepared, I just want to cuddle with you" Harry said softly making me coo at him. Halfway through the movie he winced again. But this time I am not going to let it go, it was definitely not my imagination. "Uh Harry babe, would you like to tell something to me?" I asked him making a face 'that dont lie I already know'. He shook his head no and cuddled again. He is so stubborn! "Harry.." I warned. He looked at me hesitantly and gulped. "Um my tooth had been hurting" he told me and his bottom lip quivered. "Ohh shh babe, its alright. I'll fix it and then you will be pain-free" I said and hugged him again. You see, I am also a dentist as a side career like when I am on breaks or something so I can treat Harry with no problem. I got up from the bed and found my tools that were in a sanitary box in the closet. I kept a pair of tools there in case I need them and it looks like I do.

"Come here Haz" I instructed and pulled him towards me. He just whimpered and listened to me. He laid his head back on my lap and I positioned the lamp over his mouth. "Open" I said but he shook his head and looked at me. I gave him a stern look and a tear fell down his cheek. I sighed and wiped the tear away. "Haz, it's just me Louis, your crazy, goofy boyfriend. I am just using this mirror to see what the problem is and nothing else. Promise" I explained hoping he will agree to open his mouth. He looked at me for a minute, sighed and closed his eyes tightly and opened his mouth as wide as he could. "Good job Harry, thank you" I said and quickly looked inside his mouth. It took me a while to see the small cavity in his back tooth. "Haz, you can close your mouth now" I said. He obeyed and then sat up. I sat him in my lap like a little kid and started explaining to him. "Babe, you have a little cavity towards the back. Its not too much and I can fix it in half an hour ok? We just have to go down to my office" I said. He shot up like a rocket and locked himself in another room. It was too fast for me to do anything but then I remembered something. He gave me spare keys to every room in his apartment which were 3 other than bathrooms, living room and the kitchen. I found the spare key and unlocked the door to see my handsome boyfriend in the corner crying with his head down. My heart shattered into a million pieces when I saw him like that. I went over to him and crouched down picking him up bridal style and walking to the car. We reached the hospital and I took him out and carried him to the break room. He was still crying and hugging me. "Babe, look at me please" I requested. Harry glanced at me and I made him look at me with my finger underneath his chin. "I'll make all your pain go away I promise. We can cuddle when we go home and watch movies like we planned" I said and kissed his cheek. He seemed to calm down at that and nodded. "Thank you Haz, I promise it will all be done quickly" I promised. We went into an exam room and he laid down on the chair willingly. I put on my gloves and mask and put a bib on Harry while reclining his chair back. "Lou, I am scared" Harry said in a little voice which made my heart break again. "Shh, its alright, I'll go fast" I comforted him. "Open up Haz" He opened his mouth and I took quick look inside then inserted the mouth prop. He reached his hand to take it out but I stopped him before he could. "Haz, it's just so your mouth doesn't get tired and closed" I explained and then got the drill. Harry thankfully didn't get scared and I drilled out the small cavity and filled it quickly. I dried it and then took out his mouth prop. I cleared my throat and looked at him. He looked relieved that this was all over and turned to me. "When was the last time you flossed?" I asked him sternly. "Umm today" he said with hesitation. I just sighed at him and got a strand of floss. "Dont lie" "I am telling the truth" He whined and got up from the chair. I pushed him back gently and sat back on my chair. He laid down and also looked at me and then broke. "Ok ok, I flossed them 3 days ago" He said. (ok I dont mean to make him sound disgusting or not orally healthy, but it's just for the imagine) "Haz, you know you should floss everyday" I said. "No, please Louis later" He said and pleaded. "Nope, Just 2 minutes I promise" He sighed in defeat and opened his mouth. With a lot of whining I flossed his teeth and we went home.

*At Harry's apartment*

"I am sorry for ruining our movie night" Harry said and I just stared at him in shock. "Harry you didn't ruin our movie night. Now lets cuddle. I love you" I said. "I love you too" He said and we shared a quick kiss. "Hmm minty" I laughed. Harry just nudged me. I am glad that Harry is back to being himself and pain-free.

AN: Hi guys, I hope you liked this imagine! Please please checkout JennniXCX new books. She made 4 yesterday night and they are about 5SOS. There is a 5SOS Doctor book, a 5SOS Dentist, A soccer imagine book, and a 5SOS sickfic book. They are all 5SOS imagine books. She is taking requests so please check it out. And if you haven't checked out her book Varsity then I dont know whats wrong with you. Its such an amazing book. Her goal is 1000 reads and it would mean so much to her if you guys could accomplish that and give her around 50-100 votes. I know you guys can do this so please, it would mean a lot to her and to me to see her happy. Check out her books, again she is taking requests and please check out Varsity :) !! xxx.