Imagine for NiallersGirl20

Kristyn's POV

"Niall tell me whats wrong already" I whined. I know Nialls mouth is hurting but he wont admit it and refuses again and again and again. "No, I am fine" He says annoyed. We both are annoyed because he wont tell me the truth. "Babe, Paul's calling me I gotta go" He said ignoring my questions and made his way out of the dressing room. I sighed and walked towards my best friend, Taylor. "Taylor, he wont tell me. He is so scared but he wont admit it" I say. "Hey, it'll be alright. Calm down and slowly try to coax him into going to the dentist. Now I gotta go and I'll send Niall back to you" Taylor says and kisses Harry then goes out on the stage. Yes she is Harry's girl friend and their opening act for tour. "Harry, he wont listen to me" I whined and leaned into Harry. He acts like a big brother to me. Its kind of weird but thats how this works. "Love, you gotta coax him into this" He says and hugs me. I nod and then pull out of the hug. "Guys, you're on in 10" Paul says coming behind the stage. We all nod and I see Taylor coming from the stage. She has a big smile on her face and she comes and hugs Haz giving him a good luck kiss. I do the same with Niall and them the boys go on stage. 

(After the concert)

"Whoo that was fun. OOH PAUL WAIT UP!! CARROTS!!!!" Louis screams and chases after Paul. Liam was breathless and sat on the couch with Zayn and Harry. "Ni, can I talk to you for a second" I asked. "Sure" He said and we walked into an another room to have some privacy. "Babe, I know you're in pain. Can you please go to the dentist? Me and Taylor will be right beside you and help you through it all. You'll be pan free. Please babe?" I pleaded. "ok ok fine. But if the dentist is not nice, I am an outie" He said. I squealed and hugged him. "Taylor?" I asked. She understood what I mean and we went into a different room and I told her. "Well he'll be surprised to see who's the dentist" Taylor said and smirked. 

(an hour later)

Niall's POV

"Lets go" Taylor and my girlfriend rushed me. "I'm going" I said and raised my hands up in defense. We all entered the medical bus where my dentist was. I walked into see a man my age with really curly hair and he had a white coat on just like the other guy except he didnt have curly hair and they were wearing masks. wait i know em. um ummmmm. HARRY AND LIAM! "HARRY AND LIAM" I screamed. "babe meet your new dentist, Harry and Liam" Kristyn said and I gasped. "What.. no I am not letting my best mates check my teeth" I said and scurried off. Taylor pushed me back into the chair where Liam was holding me down and my girl friend was holding my hand. "You knew this and didn't tell me" I whined. She just said sorry. Harry put a bib on me and pointed the light at my mouth. "Open up please" He said. I shook my head and sealed my lips. "Niall I just want to see what the problem is" He said trying to convince me. I saw Liam put a mask on my nose and then I blacked out. 

Harry's POV

Niall was put to sleep by Liam so I could do the procedure and I did. I quickly inserted a mouth prop and started checking his teeth. I found 6 cavities and his braces needed to be tightened. Poor guy! He's going to be in pain when he wakes up. Taylor and Kristyn were right beside Niall holding his hand while Liam was assisting me. "Li, he has 6 cavities and his braces need to be tightened" I explained. He nodded and got the supplies for me that I'll need. I numbed Niall's mouth up and started drilling his cavities out. I filled them and dried them and he was done with that. That took about an hour and a half. Now I just need to tighten his braces. I started by taking off his bands then his wire. I put a 8.0 wire in which is the strongest one and tightened his braces. As soon as I got done with that, he started waking up. "Owww" He complained. "Shh Niall dont talk. You had 6 cavities which I filled and tightened your braces" I said and gave him some pain killers. We all went back to our regular bus and laid down in the bunks. Poor Niall had a sore mouth for nearly 3 days.

AN: SURPRISE!! DOUBLE UPDATE!! Guys, thank you so so much for the 29k reads. JenniXCX inspired me to update again and I want to dedicate this chapter to her and fanficreader08. She is still on the camping trip and I miss her a lot so thats why its dedicated to her. And JenniXCX is really supportive of my books and me. And she is a really good friend. So thanks and the funny thing is I call them both Jen for their nick name. So than you Jen's. lol. I know you cant see this right now Jenny but when you do, you'll know how much I miss you! Cant wait for you to get back! xx.