Imagine for JenniXCX

Michael's POV

I went up to my 15 year old sisters room to wake her up for her game. She came home from practice and took a nap. "Jenna! wake up babe" I told her shaking her shoulder. She groaned and turned away. "C'mon you'll be late for game day" I told her. She shot out of bed when she heard the work practice. She plays soccer at a really high level and she just amazing at it. Our family knows that she has a real talent. "Ok sorry. I'm going!!" She yelled going to the bathroom. After 10 minutes she camme out freshed up and dressed. "Okay babe, you're breakfast is ready. Eat it all beecause you have a game today!" I cheered her on. She jumped around mindlessley. "Get in the car. We have to leave soon!" I shouted. She immediately shot out of the chair and ran the car grabbing her bag on the way. I locked up the house and then went out to the car too ready to drive. On the way she just listened to music to pass time...

Jenna's POV

Oh my god!! I am so excited and I am just so happy. I love game days especially because my brother comes to watch me and I love it when I make him proud and I want to keep doing that. I was on the field right now doing small warm ups while some people started gathering in for the game and started taking seats on the bleachers. I saw Michael wave at me so I waved back. "GIRLS LOOK READY AND BE READY. GAME STARTS IN 5!!" Coach yells. I nod along with the rest of my team mates and we get in position. The game started and I was so pumped up and full of energy. I was doing great until I felt a sharp kick in my shin. That made me scream and fall to the ground. "MIKEY!!" I screamed. The game was paused and Mikey came running down to me. "It's alright shhh. Lets go see Luke and Ashton kay?" He comforted me while picking me up bridal style and gettting my stuff. Telling my coach hes taking me to the hospital and then he put me in the car. The hospital wasn't too far away so we reached there soon. We went in one of the E.R roms and saw Ashton and Luke all prepared.

Luke's POV

Jenna looked so scared and in pain and I just wanted to take all of that discomfort away from her. As soon as Mikey laid her on the bed we got to work. "um, Mikey we'll turb around and you helo her put this gown on k?" I told him. He nodded and we turned around, our backs facing him and Jenna. "Done" I heard. I turned around to see Jenna in the gown we gave her. "ok Jenna, where does it hurt?" I asked calmly. She pointed to her shin and started crying hystercally. Ashton jumped into action quuickly patting her back and putting an oxygen mask on her face to hel her calm down as she was on the verge of hyperventilating. "Its alright baby" Ashton said. "Ok I am just going to eel around so hold Luke and Mikey's hand" Ashton instructed her. She nodded and did as asked. Ashton started feeling around her leg but she got her hand out of mine and pushed Ashton's away crying. "Jen, you have to sit still. Pleaseee" Mikey whined. She sighed and I held her hand tighter than before and so did Mikey. Ashton quickly felt around and told us something we were expecting but didn't want to hear. "She needs sugery Now" He said We all nodded and we quickly got to work. I got an I.V and looked at Mikey for help. Ashton distracted her while I quickly inserted it. "owww" she screamed trying to move. "all done" I said taping it down. Ashton put some sedative and some sleeping medicine in their along with ome pain killers. When she was asleep me and Ashton wheeled her into surgery.

Mikey's POV

I am so worried about my sister and I dont know what to do. I am just sitting in the waiting room waiting and trying to distract myslef. I heard som efoot steps and then saw Ashton come in. "how is she?! Is she fine?! How did the surgery go??" I bombarded him with questions. "Mate calm down. The only bad news is she might not be able to play soccer" He broke the news to me and I am pretty sure my face turned white. I went in the recovery room with Ashton and saw Jen awake and crying. "Hey now whats wrong?" I asked her. "I cant play soccer anymore!!! Luke told me" She said. I sighed and hugged her gently. "shh its ok. We'll figure something out" I comforted her. She sniffled and just nodded hugging me back. "Ok your ohysical therapy starts in a week so get ready for that. Your doctor will be Calum since he specializes in sports" They told us. We took all the information in and nodded. "I WANNA PLAY SOCCER AGAIN!!" She shouted. Ashton slipped the needle in her arm and gave her a sedative which put Jenna right to sleep.

A week later

Jennas POV

I am on the bed sitting in an exma room waiting for Dr. Calum. I hope hes not a 40 year old or 50 or something because most of them are just cranky. "Hi you must be Jenna" Iheard someone say. On their tag it said their name was Calum. "So you want to start" He asked I nodded and get me to lie down and in the position. He started dry needling and it didnt hurt as much as I thought.

A month later.

I've been going to Dr. Calums for a month and today I get to try and walk which sis what I've been waiting for. "You ready?" Calum asks me. I nod and he helps me stand up. "ok now I'll give you some support but try to walk on your own" "Ok" I replied and started walking. When I was almost stable Calums hand left my back and I fell but Calum caught me. We did this a few more times and I started getting frustrated. "I'm never gonna get the hang of it!! It stupid and I dont wanna do it! I QUIT" I screamed. Calum was shocked but recomposed himself before answering me. "Its alright. We'll try it again and we'll get through it" He calmed me down "You love soccer and nobodys going to let yoou uit befcause we'll get you back uo on your feet and running" He encouraged me. I sighed and nodded. We tried it again and I walked on my own!!

Its been a few months since physical therapy and I am all good now. I am at my first practice after this incident feeling as food as new. "Welcome back Jenna" The coach greeted. "Great to be back" I said grinning form ear to ear.

I'm sorry if this is not what you wanted. But please check out this book by @beccajo01. She has this imagine book and I'm helping her out from now on so please check the book out. Xx