Imagine for kendalllalala (Doctor)

Prompt: Can you do one where I'm 6 my name is Chloe and I have to go to doctor my doctor are all 5sos but I'm really scared so they are really really friendly and I have to do a blood test and another stuff.

********************************************************************************************************

Chloe POV

"Come one Chloe we're going to be late" my mum yelled from down stairs. She's always been strict about going to the doctors. Well I am terrified of them and I don't want to go but my mom is forcing me as it's time for my yearly check up. Right now we are in the car after my mom dragged me out of the house. We reached the clinic and I glanced at my mom with a pleading look but she just shook her head, and dragged me in . She signed me in and sat beside me. We waited for about 5 min before someone called my name.

"Chloe y/l/n" I looked up and saw a man about 19 year old and his name tag told me his name is Luke. Anyways I followed him to the exam room but I stopped right outside of it.

"C'mon sweetie" Luke said  but I started crying.

"Aww sweets we wont hurt you I promise. Nobody will, we will just make sure that you are healthy." someone else said. I looked up to him and then he introduced himself.

"My name is Calum, the one that brought you in is Luke and this is Michael and Ashton" he said pointing to each one of them. Then Luke picked me up and put me on the examination table where I just screamed.

Luke's POV

Wow this girl is really scared. She instantly started screaming when I pick her up and right now she is hitting my chest trying to get down. She got down and tried to run out of the room but luckily Ashton caught her and put her back.

"We wont hurt you I promise. Tell me when you are scared and I'll help you" I said and she nodded and stopped crying. 

"Ok I am just going to check your blood pressure so this is going to give you a hug on your arm. You like hugs right?" Michael asked.

"I love hugs" she said. Michael quickly took her blood pressure in which she whimpered. 

"Ok turn your head sweetie just going to put this in your ear to check your temperature" Michael said and she obeyed.

"Ok her temperature is 98 F" Michael announced.

"Ok sweets just going to check your heart and breathing. Take three deep breaths" Michael said and she did so. Michael said that her breathing and heart sounded fine.

"I am going to put this in your ear" Ashton said picking up the otoscope.  He inserted it in he ear, and said it was all good and did the same with the other ear.

"Look at that sticker on the wall infront of you" Ashton instructed and she did so again. Ashton checked her throat too and said that she was healthy.

"Lay down baby I am just going to check your tummy" Calum said.

"NO!" she yelled trying to sit up again.

"But it doesn't hurt I promise" Calum said.

"NO! IT WILL HURT" she screamed.

"ok how about a massage" Calum asked and she nodded. Calum actually pressed on her tummy instead of the massage and finished with it. "mm all good" he announced.

"Well she needs a blood test and 2 shots" Michael announced.

"NO please no needle please LUKE!!" she said freaking out and looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

"I promise it'll be fast now sit in Calum's lap" I said and put her in his lap where he held her tightly and I took out the equipment for the blood test and she started squirming trying to get out of Calums grip. 

"shh only a pinch" I said and took the needle out. Ashton held her arm the right way and I inserted the needle in which she just whimpered. I took all the blood I need and withdrew the needle.

"Ouch" she whimpered.

"See all done now only 2 shots" I said and Ashton held her other hand. I quickly gave her the shots in which she whimpered again.

"See you are all done. You were such a good girl" I say and get her a lollipop and a teddy bear.

"Thank you" she said.

"you're welcome sweetie" I said.

Ashton walked her out and to her mom. Compared to her she was an easy patient. lol

AN: I am sorry this is short. Dont forget to vote!!