Imagine for valeria_loves_1D

Valeria's POV

Today I woke up and I felt so icky. I wanted to tell my daddy but then I dont like doccy's. I think I heard my daddy get up so I am pretending to sleep. bye bye.

Harry's POV

I heard Valeria shifting around in her crib through the baby monitors. She recently fell down her bed even though she is 2 so I though it was safe to put her in her crib for a little bit time. I went to her room and opened the door quietly to see her on her stomach and her hands over her eyes. She looked so cute like this especially in her cute little onesie. I picked her up and started rocking her. She opened her beautiful green eyes, like mine and hugged me really hard. "Whoa, baby girl are you ok?" I asked her concerned when I felt her sweating. "daddy!" She shrieked. I kissed her cheek and brought her in the kitchen and gave her some mashed bananas to eat. She refused to eat and just sat in her high chair staring at me. "Why wont you eat kitten?" I asked her softly. "No food" She said and banged her fists on her tray. "Valeria" I said in a warning tone. I am so concerned that she wont eat and she is so cranky and I just feel so bad. She started wailing and screaming, "daddy!!". I jumped out of my chair and got her out of hers too. I sat on the chair and made her stand up on my lap and look at me.

I wiped her tears away and rubbed her back to calm her down. "shhh. daddy's sorry. He isnt mad kitten. I'm just worried. Whats wrong? huh whats hurting you?" I asked her softly. "my tummwy and ewar" she complained and held onto me and started crying. "no babe no crying. daddy's gonna help you. Lets go to Uncle Niall and we can make that pain go away" I told her hugging her close. "no no no! Me no go there. pwease" She screamed while crying again. "shhhh shh I'm right here. Calm down babe. You want to bring fluffy along?" I asked her referring to her stuffed white kitty. She nodded and I got it for her. She snuggled it close and let me put on her shoes. I took her and put her in her car seat and got in my seat. "It'll be fine my baby girl. You dont cry ok? Daddy is going to be there and after we'll buy you a doll" I told her. "Dolly!! Let go to doccy" She screamed. I just laughed and drove to the clinic. We got there and I took her out and set her on my hip walking inside the clinic and in an exam room where I met Niall. "Hi princess, you feeling ok?" He asked her. "Yea. daddy why bring me hewre?" She questioned me. "Cause you princess have a tummy ache and all princesses should be happy" I told her. She nodded and I sat her on the bed and put on some gloves with Niall and washed my hands before.

"Ok kitten, uncle Niall is just going to listen to that little heart of yours" Niall said. She whimpered and brought her hand out to me. I put 2 of my fingers in her little hand and she grabbed then tightly. "Relax Val. Daddy loves you" I said gently. Niall unzipped her onesie and started listening to her heart. As soon as the cold metal touched her she started screaming. "No cwold!!" she yelled. "shh its alright babe. Uncle Ni is warming it up for you. He cant listen to you heart if you scream shhh" I said cooing at her. She calmed down as Ni rubbed the metal against his hand to warm it up. Once it was warm he listened again and said everything was good. "Just going to put this in your ear" Ni said and inserted the thermometer in her ear. "Ahhh!" She screamed and started crying obviously not liking the feeling and her ear was hurting. "Its almost over kitten" I said and rubbed her hand. Niall took the thermometer out and it read 103. "Aww my poor baby girl" I said picking her up and sitting her on my lap. I got the otoscope and inserted it in her ear while Niall held her hands. "DADDY!!! NO more!!" She screamed trying to move. I quickly checked her other ear and saw that the left ear had an infection. I sat her on the table again and stood infront of her. "Open wide baby. Just say aaah for daddy" I told her nicely. She opened up for me and I saw her red throat. I got a swab that was beside her on a tray and swabbed her throat. She started crying and hitting me. "shhh baby girl. I'm sorry daddy had to do that" I told her and picked her up. I lied down on the bed with her on top of me.

Niall lifted her shirt up but she grunted and moved away so she was facing my chest. "no!" She whined. "You want that dolly, then stay still" I told her. She turned over and let Niall push on her stomach. "Oww" She cried out when Niall pushed in the middle. Niall stopped and apologized to her. I sat her up in my lap and Niall got the 2 shots. I laid her in my lap and Niall wiped her chubby thighs off. "look here kitten' I said. She did and I started to distract her. Ni quickly gave her one shot and she screamed like there was no tomorrow. "NO!!!" She said trying to move. "Ni fast" I instructed. He nodded and did the other one too. "See all done. Now you ear pain should go away" I told her. She was still sobbing and started hitting my chest. "shh its over now. Lets get the dolly. You were such a brave little baby girl!" I told her. I stroked my hand through her brown curls like me and she calmed down. "Sowwy" she said and snuggled up to me again. "Its alright princess you were great" Niall said. "Thanks Ni. You sure you can close up?" I asked him. "Yea its fine" He said. I nodded and took my baby out to the car and we went to the toy shop. "Daddy this one!!" She screamed. I chuckled and got that doll for her. She went home and played with it for a long time before it was time for bed.

AN: hello people! I have Monday off again so no school but I don't know if I'll update. I've planned to go to downtown Chicago with my friend and my mom and my friends mom lol. But it should be super fun. I know you all expect an update on the days I have no school but I have other things to do sometimes so sorry about that. I also have the next next Wednesday off for my religion holiday so yeah. But I may update that though. Thanks to all who understand :) xxx