Imagine for LittleMissyAmbitious

Prompt: Can you do one where the girl (Skyla) is Liams daughter and is 4 years old and hes a dentist. She has to have a check up but she is in a really bad mood and really angry whenever he tries to get her to open her mouth. So she starts to throw a tantrum and he discovers its because she's got a wobbly tooth and doesn't want him to look so maybe Zayn and Harry have to pin her down but she is just being really naughty so after he has pulled her tooth out and they get home he makes her have a time out and then they cuddle on the sofa. 

********************************************************************************************

Liams POV

"Come on Skyla, eat your breakfast" I said agitated. For the past 30 min I've been telling my 4 year old daughter to eat her breakfast but she just refuses. "Skyla I am not going to ask again eat your breakfast" I said sternly but she just took out her tongue at me. I mean she is never like this and I don't know why she is acting like this. "No daddy no breakfast. mm not hungry" she said and crossed her arms over her chest making a grumpy face. "Ok fine go up to your bedroom, I've laid out some clothes for you. Wear them and come back downstairs we have to go somewhere" I said. "Ok daddy" she said and skipped upstairs to her room. I just sighed and sat at the table thinking about whats coming my way in the next 2 hours. We are actually going to the my clinic for her dental check up. I called Zayn and Harry last night to be there so they could help me out with her because she always throws a tantrum. And right now shes not in the best mood so I wonder whats gonna happen. "Daddy I'm ready. Where we going?" She asked. Oh no here I go. "Well baby wear your shoes here and we're going to my clinic to meet Uncle Harry and Uncle Zayn" I said. She didn't understand why we're going so she got really excited. "Yay I wanna see Uncle Haz and Uncle Zayn" She said clapping her hands. I picked her up and we went to the car 

SKIPPING THE RIDE 

"We're here" I said and took Skyla out. "Come on daddy" she said running. I chuckled and caught up to her. We entered the clinic and I saw Harry there standing. "Hi guys" he said. "Uncle Hazz!" she screamed and Harry opened his arms for Skyla to jump in and she did hugging him. "Well I got an appointment to take care of and so does Zayn so if you need any help call me" Harry said and went to his room. "Why would you need help" Sklya asked. I just lead her to my room and put on my mask and gloves. "Lie down in the chair for me" I said and thats when she understood and threw a tantrum. She sat on the floor screaming. " NO NO! Me no checkup. No Pwease daddy!! NO!" She screamed. I felt really bad for her but why wont she let me check her teeth? "Shh Skyla its aright baby.. Its just daddy, I'm just going to see how healthy your teeth are. I love you" I said and laid her in the chair. She tried to get up but I laid her down again. "Lay still for me" I said and laid the chair back while putting a bib on her. "Please daddy no" she said. I ignored her puppy dog face and sat in my chair with the tools. "Open up baby girl" I asked her softly.  "NO" She screamed. "Skyla Eva Payne, dont take that tone with me. I need to check your teeth and I will. Lay back and let me do what I have to!" I said firmly. She whimpered and grabbed the arm rests. "Open up sweets" I said much calmer. She slowly opened her mouth a little bit. "Skyla, wider please" I requested. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and I inserted my tools. Oh, found the problem. She has a wobbly tooth and thats why she probably wouldn't eat and was probably angry. "Baby is there something you'd like to tell me" I said as I retracted the tools from her mouth. "Um- no" she said. "Skyla!" I warned. "Otay, my tooth been moving too much" and she pointed to where I found her wobbly tooth. "Good now why didn't you tell me this earlier, I could've helped you" I asked her. "I sorry daddy!" she said and burst into tears. Aww my baby. I picked her up and sat her in my lap hugging her. "Shh its alright. Daddys not mad, just tell me if anything is bothering you. I don't want my princess in pain" I said. I sat her on my lap hugging her a bit and rubbing her back to calm down. I kissed her forehead and saw she was calm by now so I laid her back in the dentist chair and called Harry and Zayn in. "Ok Skyla, open your mouth wide for daddy again" I said and she listened. I quickly inserted the mouth prop and she reached out with her hand and took it out. I sighed and looked towards the boys nodding at them. Harry quickly held her hands while Zayn sat beside her stroking her hair and calming her down. "NO NO HAA" She wasnt able to finish her sentence because I took this opportunity to insert the mouth prop. Tears started rolling down her cheeks and I wiped them away with my gloved thumb. I kissed her cheek and started the process of taking her tooth out. I put a q-tip in her mouth then injected her to numb up part of her mouth. Since her tooth was wobbly I grabbed some dental pliers and grabbed her tooth and wiggled it out. I put some cotton in her mouth and let her up. "Me no like you" she said to Harry because he was holding her hands and turned towards Zayns. I looked at Harry and his face looked like someone punched him. "Sklya say sorry to Harry You hurt his feelings and thats not very nice" I said. Skyla turned around and hugged Harry kissing his cheek. "I sorry. I love you and Uncle Zaynie" she said. Harry hugged her back and said I love you too. We all said our good byes and we exited the clinic.

AT HOME.

"Did you learn your lesson" I asked her as I picked her up from her time out chair and she nodded. "I was very naughty and I am sorry" she said and hugged me. "It's alright baby but I want you to tell me the next time you are in pain" I said. "I promise daddy" she said. "Good" I take her to the living room and we watched 'Finding Nemo' and then we played a little bit. I love her so much. 

AN: Thank you so much for the 20k+ reads. xx.