Imagine for @demi275 (Doctor)

A/N: Thank you guys so much. I've gotten up to more than 1K reads and I love you guys for that. Keep reading and keep voting. I am still taking requests so please send me those. Thanks xx

*****************************************************************************************************

Prompt: I love your doctor imagines and I was wondering if you could do one where I'm 5 years old and Luke is my brother and I have a tummy ache and the rest of 5sos are doctors and they have to give me a shot. And I'm really afraid so I start crying.

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demi's POV

Today I woke up with a tummy ache. I am only 5 years old but I am told that I am really smart for my age so I wont tell my brother because he will take me to the doctor. Oh wait he can't, we are all on tour.

Luke POV

I had to bring my 5 year old sister for a year long tour with us because of my parents.   We are all in New York right now and we are staying here for a couple of weeks. I went up to my hotel room to see Demi already awake but holding her tummy. Since then I knew something was up and she was hiding something. 

"Morning Demi" I said.

"Morning" she said but kept her hand on her tummy.

"R u feeling ok, love?" I asked just to be sure.

"yea Lukey"

"Kay lets go to Cal"

"Yay I wuv Calum" she said. I chuckled. We went over to Calum who was sitting on the couch with Michael

"Hey Demi" They both chorused.

"Hi" she said.

Calum POV

I noticed that when Luke brought Demi down, she looked pale and had one hand over her stomach. Demi doesn't know but me,  and Michael are doctors while Ashton is a nurse.

"How's my favorite girl doing?" I asked Demi.

"Good" she replied.

"How are you feeling?" I asked. Maybe she would tell me.

"Fine" she said. Why does she keep lying?! I casually brought my hand towards her forehead and and checked if she was warm and she was burning. 

"Hey Demi, why dont you go over there with Ashy and play?" I told her.

"Ok" she said and toddled of to him. As soon as she went there I started.

"She is for sure sick. I am sure she has a tummy ache" I told Luke.

"I know Calum, but I dont know how to tell her that you both and Ashton are doctors because she is really afraid of them and she loves you guys. She will start hating you for quite a bit. I can't take her to her real doctor because we are in New York!" Luke was freaking out.

"Mate, maybe it's time to tell her" Michael said. Luke nodded and went to pick her up, she giggled when he did and then hugged him. 

"Demi I have something to tell you. Luke, Ashton and Michael are doctors ok? An  you loved them in the beginning so you should still love them K?" Luke told her. As soon as he finished she started thrashing around by kicking and screaming and just flailing her arms. 

"Shh Demi we are still the same people" I told her.

"NO NO." she screamed. As we were getting closer to her, she clung to Luke. 

"Baby I know you are sick so they are just going to see what wrong?" he told her.

"No PLEASE, LUKEY!" she cried and clung to him. Luke laid her down on the couch and held her legs because she was kicking. She stopped screaming and started crying when she saw me coming closer. 

"Baby, its just Cal" she nodded and laid still while whimpering. When this fuss was happening, Ashton went and got the medical bag that we have. Surprisingly Demi laid still. 

"Kay baby this will just take your temp" I told her and put it inside her ear. After 10 seconds it beeped and I saw her temp was 100 F. 

"Aww cutie what hurts?" I asked her.

"my tummy" she said and put her arms over her tummy again like she did the whole morning. 

"Can you put you hands on your side so I can check your tummy?" Michael asked her.

"NO, NO NO. It will hurt!" she screamed.

"Baby I wont hurt you purposefully. Just going to check and see if there are any bugs ok?" Michael explained to her. She calmed down a little after that but was still whimpering. 

I held her hands and kissed them trying to reassure her. Michael pushed on her tummy and it didn't hurt her until he reached the middle and she screamed.

"STOP it hurts!" she said while she was crying. Luke let her up and held her in his arms.

Luke POV

My little sister was trembling so I picked her up and swayed her while she was on my lap. She sort of calmed down after that.

"Baby, are you hungry?" I asked her.

"NO" she screamed and started crying even more.

"Shh princess. No one is going to hurt you. We all love you very much and I am right here please calm down" I kept whispering. Slowly she calmed down and I laid her in my lap and cradled her.

"Michael please put milk in a sippy cup for her" I told him.

"Mate she needs a shot to make that tummy ache go away" Calum whispered. At that point I was expecting a cry form her but noticed she was asleep. Calum quickly got the shot and injected it in her arm, we had to wait 10 seconds. And Demi woke up and saw what was happening and started screaming. "NO NO NO" 

"shh its alright almost done" Calum said and took the needle out. He went and put a band-aid on Demi's arm and kissed it.

"We all love you very much Demi" Ashton said

"I love you too even though you are doctors" she said. Michael handed me her sippy cup and I put it to her lips and she quickly started drinking it. I looked down at her and noticed saw her smiling at all of us.

"Thanks guys for taking care of her" I said

"No problem Luke" they all said. After 15 min Demi was asleep. I love her so much and the guys do too.

AN: I can't thank you guys enough for all the reads. Thank you so so so so much!! xx.