Imagine for breezyloveofficial (Dentist)

Prompt: Can I have an imagine where I'm 5sos opening act and they find out that I have a toothache so they tell me I have a cavity and they are dentists but I'm terrified of dentists so I hide in my dressing room but they find me and comfort me and fix my tooth? I'm 14 and my stage name is BreezyLove but they call me bri/Brianna/lovebug

*******************************************************************************************

Brianna's POV

"Bri you're up in 10" Luke said. I was opening for 5sos and its a dream come true. This is their 2nd concert on tour. Though I wish I could enjoy this but I can't. My tooth had been bothering me about for 3 days and I have to hide it from everyone.  "mm kay" I said. I've been giving short answers to them so I could get out of talking a lot because it hurts. Michael came and kissed me hard on the right side of my cheek as a good luck kiss, and just because of that I winced and held the right side of my mouth. "You okay my cute little love bug" Michael asked and I nodded hoping that I can get out of this mess that I created. "Please welcome BreezyLove" I heard someone say and I thanked them quietly. I walked on stage and started singing my song which I wrote myself. It's about insecurities and that everyone is beautiful no matter what they think.  "Nice job Bri" Ashton said as I walked off stage. I gave all of them hugs as it was now time for them to start their concert.  "GO GO GO!! Your fans are waiting" I scream at them. We've all gotten really close like they are brothers to me. 

*after the concert*

"Whoo I am exhausted. These fans scream too loud" Mikey complained. "You know I am one of those fans I'll scream for them if I have to" I threatened them and they all raised their hands in defense. I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my mouth and I got up from the couch that we were all sitting on. Everyone seemed to notice this and all the attention was diverted to me. "Bri, can you follow us" Calum asked and I nodded. You see I'm closest to Luke he is just really goofy and funny. I followed them and we went to the car and we drove somewhere. An office but I dont know what kind? This is really confusing. "Come one Bri" Luke said. I followed them inside and it was a dentist office. We went to the back in an examination room. "What are we doing here guys? Are you guys ok?" I asked them bewildered. "Well Bri, 2 things. First, management was checking your medical records and you need a checkup that includes a cleaning. Second we noticed your tooth has been bothering you. Anyways, cutting to the chase we are all dentists and no need to be scared of us. No one knows about this except our families, management and you." Calum said. "WHAT!?" I tried to make a run for it but Ashton was already covering the door. I turned around and saw no escape. I started crying and Luke pulled me into a hug stroking my hair.  "Shh it's alright Bri. You'll be fine we are not going to do anything that will scare you too much babe" Luke said. He guided me towards the dreaded dentist chair. Luke already knew that I would try to escape again so he lied down first and then pulled me on top of him. He held my hands and kissed them. Calum came over and he was wearing a mask and Mikey was right besides me trying to pull funny faces. I was still sobbing so Luke started to sing my favorite song to me Amnesia by them. I slowly calmed down. Calum reclined the chair and put a bib on me. He aimed the light on my mouth and asked me to open up. I had already embarrassed myself too much by being a scaredy cat so I decided to do what he says.  "Good girl" Calum praised. I could feel the metal touching my tooth. He touched my tooth that had been hurting and I closed my mouth shut.  "Shh its alright, it's just a small cavity. Open up again" Calum instructed but this time I had other plans. "Come on love bug please for me" luke pleaded but I shook my head no. Calum didn't hesitate to pry at my lips and opened my mouth. I kept it open. He got the drill and started drilling on the tooth trying to get the cavity out. After my filling was done I stood up or at least I tried. "Nuh-uh you also need a cleaning remember?" Ashton reminded me and pointed his finger at me. Luke pushed my shoulders so I was laying on him again and  Calum started the cleaning. "all done" Calum said  "I'm sorry guys" I said. They all looked at me confused. "I'm sorry I made such a bug fuss over nothing" I explained. "It's alright Brianna lot's of people are scared of dentists and you are only 14" Michael said and the rest of the guys agreed. We all had a group hug then headed towards the hotel. What a long day.

AN: Hi guys, so I chose someones prompt for the 4000 word imagine. I am not going to tell you who. It's going to be a surprise. I really liked the prompt because it was something different then what others were saying. Thanks for the 15k reads