IMPORTANT!!

Ok guys, this is IMPORTANT! Some of you guys have been requesting the same imagine from me and my friend fanficreader08. I am telling you again, if you think of us as a competition we are not. Some are sending the exact same prompt for the both of us and thats making both of us mad and upset. If you didn't like the imagine just simply tell us no need to lie. I dont like my friends being upset and some of you know who you are that requested the same prompt. Jenny is sad and that makes me furious. She is a positive person so if you tell her you didn't like it she will try to get better. (She is already really good so I dont see the need). She is not going to get mad at you. We are NOT competing and it's pissing us off if you keep giving us the same prompts. Or if some people are using the old prompts again and again. This may sound mean but this is the reality. I will NOT update if you guys do this again or try to hurt Jen's feelings. You guys, you are better than this. Some of you aren't even doing this but the ones who are doing it need to stop. We are friends or I like or I like to call it sisters. We put a lot of time and effort into each one of your imagines and sometimes make them longer according to your requests so you gotta respect our time too. Some people give me the same prompt twice and it pisses me. I just needed for you guys to hear it. You have to understand now if you agree with me to not send me the same prompts as fanficreader08 or visa versa then please comment in the comment section "I agree" because I would like to know.

Thanks for reading this. I need ed to let you guys know. xx.