Imagine for ratherbedancing

Brooke's POV

I am so excited. I've been waiting for this moment for like 2 months. Today, Mikey, Ash, Calum and Luke come and get to watch me in my Basketball competition. Luke is my brother and the res of the guys are of course like my brothers too but not blood related. I peek into the section of the other team and gasp. The girls look so much stronger and experienced. 'just suck it up, you'll do great' I keep telling myself. "5 minutes till game time" coach said. We all nodded and I tried to calm myself down by taking deep breaths. I quickly got a drink of water and then entered the gym with my team mates. I looked in the stands and say the guys cheering and I just smiled to myself. The game started and I was doing great until......

Luke's POV

Brooke was doing so good and I am so proud of her. 5 minutes into the game, and this girl who looks really strong pushes Brooke and she falls down on the ground clutching her leg. The game paused and I ran out of the stands with my best friends and over to Brooke. She was crying hysterically and hugging her leg. "Shhh babe, where does it hurt?" I ask her holding her hand. "My hip" She choked out. Michael dialed up 911 (999 in England) and gave them the information. "you're a brave girl. You're 13. Everything will be alright" Calum and Ashton cooed at her rubbing her back trying to ease some pain. After 5 minutes we heard the sirens and 2 paramedics came rushing out. "Hi, my names Liam and this is Harry love. We are your paramedics, now where does it hurt?" Liam asked. Brooke pointed to her hip and the hissed. Liam introduced him and Harry to us and we were on our way to the hospital. "Do we have to go there?" Brooke whined. "Love, I'm sorry but it's necessary. I know its probably not your favorite place on earth" Harry said stroking her hair. Brooke nodded and fell silent. 

We reached the hospital and they wheeled her into a room and started hooking up machines to her. "Nooooo!" Brooke screamed. My attention went straight to her where the guys were trying to convince her that she'll be ok. I walked over to them and asked what happened. "She needs and IV but she is not cooperating" Ashton said. I sighed and nodded knowing her fear about needle. Liam was waiting with an IV in his hand ready to insert it into the back of her hand. I whispered my plan to the guys and stood in front of my little sister. "I'm sorry baby" I said and held her legs down. Ashton and Michael held each of her arms and Harry kept her body straight. Calum was cooing things in her ear and Brooke was sobbing. "Ok on 3" Liam informed. "1..2..3" He said and inserted the needle taping it down and taking the rest off. "Owww! Let me go! Please" Brooke begged. I felt really bad for her so I let her go. The guys did too and I held her hand comforting her. "Baby you'll be alright" I said and kissed her forehead. She snuggled her head into my chest and I rubbed the back of her head. Harry put some pain medication through the IV and then the worst part came. "Brooke, I am just going to feel your hip" Harry said and started feeling her hip bone. Brooke screamed and pushed Harry's hand away as fast as she could. 

"Baby, I'm sorry but I just talked to Harry and he said you need surgery" I told Brooke after talking to Harry and Liam for 5 minutes. "Nooo. Lukey please dont do this to me. I just wanna be with you" She said pulling on my hand. "Babe, its for you to get better. I love you" I said as Liam put a mask over her face and told her to count from 10. She passed out on 7 and the guys wheeled her into the OR.

Brooke's POV 

I woke up and saw white walls around me. "Oh, you're awake!" I heard someone say and I saw Luke standing besides me. I hugged him and looked around the room. "Where are the boys?" I asked afraid they were gone. "Sorry, love we are right here" Mikey said and popped out from behind the door. "Dont worry we wouldn't leave you. But you need to go to sleep" Calum said and I nodded closing my eyes. 

AN: OMG! You guys are amazing! More than amazing. I am so speechless. It's been exactly a month today since I started this book and I've gotten over 43k reads, Its mind blowing. Thank you so so so much. It's unbelievable because its only been a month and I have so many reads on this book. And I have 1.7k votes.  I seriously cant thank you guys enough.Thank you so so much :) Also, today is Michael Clifford Appreciation Day, all the haters, back off. He is a human being too and doesn't deserve this hate.Some people don't even know him personally but start hating him. Thats no reason!! Stop with this hate!! Please spread this message to others. xxx.