Imagine for Prettyanpink

AN: Sorry guys for the AN in the beginning but I am not going to write the prompt here today because it's very detailed and I am very thankful for that but it could also ruin the imagine for you. xx. Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abby's POV

I heard the bell ring and I quickly ran to my room hiding under my covers. I know that its the boys but right now is not a good time because of some reason that Harry doesn't even know. Oh well. I am going to hide under the bed. 

Harry's POV

As soon as Abby, my 4 year old sister heard the door bell ring, she ran up the stairs that lead to her bedroom as fast as she could. I dont know why she sprinted up the stairs like that. Usually, she is so excited to see the  boys that she runs up to them and doesn't let go for a good 5 minutes. I just let this go but if anything like this happens then I'll take action. The doorbell rang again snapping me out of my thoughts. I ran to the door opening it for my friends. As soon as I opened it I was tackled in a hug by Louis and Niall while Zayn and Liam were standing there laughing. "Hey guys" I greeted. "Lou let go" I said and pried him off of me and Niall too. We all just laughed and walked over to the couch. "Where is Abby. Where is my best friend?" Niall asked and pouted. "Hey, shes mine" Louis argued. "No mine!" Zayn said. "Mine!" Liam screamed. "Guys, Stop! I think she went to her room as soon as you guys came which is really weird" I told them. They all looked at me with 'that' look. "Mate remember when she had a sore throat and she did the same thing and hid from us" Zayn asked and I nodded still dumb founded. Niall nudged me and then I understood. "ohhh" I said realizing what she was doing. The rest of the guys nodded and they all followed me to her room. I didn't bother knocking and just opened her door to see her nowhere. Then I saw her hand peeking out from the bottom of her bed. "babe come out" I said and sat down and pulled her out. "Haz no!" she said and dove under her covers. "Baby, what's wrong?" I asked and put her on my lap. She started to struggle to get out of my grip but soon gave up, though she held her hands to cover her eyes. Louis pulled it off and she screamed. Whoa someones cranky today. I saw her red eyes and made a frowny face. She nuzzled her head into my chest and closed her eyes. "Haz lemme go!" she screamed. "Shhh Abby, it's alright it's just Hazzy bear". I tried to kiss her forehead but she moved. I tried again and when my lips made contact with skin, I knew she was sick because she was burning. "Louis she is burning, lets take her to the guys clinic" I whispered but unfortunately Abby heard me and started thrashing around. "Calm down Abby. Come on look at me. It's only Ni Ni" Niall said and turned her towards him. She whimpered and got out of my lap running out her bedroom door but Liam caught her before she could run away. He grabbed her waist and brought her over to me. I put her on my hip and we all decided to go to the boys clinic. We reached there and I pulled her out of her car seat. "Come on baby lets go see what the problem is" I said and kissed her cheek. She just whined and hid her face in my neck. I entered the clinic with all the boys and saw Ashton standing there. "Hey Harry" he said and greeted all the other boys too. 

Ashton's POV

I saw all the boys and Abby come in and I was confused. Me, Michael, Luke and Calum are doctors and great friends with the 1D boys and Harrys little sister is one of our patients. "Hi Abby whats wrong?" I asked her. I took her from Harry and put her on my hip feeling her forehead. "running a fever hunny" I said and kissed her cheek. By now Michael, Luke and Calum were also here. "Lets go back ok?" Calum cooed and we all followed him back to the exam room. I sat her in Harrys lap while the the rest of 1D boys sat on the chairs that were provided on the side of the room. "Ok Abby, Hunny I am just going to check your heart. It doesn't even hurt" I say and bring out my stethoscope. Harry lifted her shirt for me and I placed the diaphragm of my stethoscope on her chest. "Deep breaths" I instructed her and she obeyed. I finished  listening to her heart and then listened to her lungs. "Well, her lungs are congested". "Abby I am just going to check your eyes, ears and throat sweetie" Calum told her and went towards her with an otocsope and with different tips for it. He put the ear tip on and inserted the tip into Abby's ear but she quickly moved away. "Baby girl, you can't move away like that. You could've hurt yourself" Harry said and held her head the right way. Calum looked at her ears and then took the tip of. "Open up cutie" He said and Abby obeyed. I guess she was too tired to fight anyone off. Calum inserted the tongue depressor and shined the light at her throat. "Ok, you can close your mouth. Just look at Luke for me" He instructed and looked at her eyes lifting her eyelids every now and then. "Michael is just going to press on your tummy in a minute" Calum told her. "Well, her ears look fine, her throat was very red so I want a strep test on that and then her eyes have an infection" Calum told Harry and the guys. "Ohh, my kitten. I am so sorry baby. I love you so much. You'll feel better soon" Harry said and cuddled her. Calum came forward with a swab so he could do the strep throat test but Abby started crying loudly and nuzzled further into Harry. "Oh sweetie, it'll be ok. Shhh you are going to feel so much better after some medicine" Louis said and came to Abby with the rest of they guys. Liam and Niall held each of her hands. Zayn made her look at him while Louis was whispering soothing things in her ear and Harry was holding her. "Open again sweetie" Calum instructed but she shook her head. "Babe, we'll go home after this and then we'll play with you please" Zayn whispered. Abby seemed to listen to him and opened her mouth. Calum quickly swabbed against her uvula and put the swab in a container. Abby gagged a little but was fine. "Lie down for me" Michael said and pushed her shoulders down. Again, Harry was on her side and Zayn and Liam were holding her feet while Niall and Louis held her hands. She didn't seem to mind but tried to turn away. "No, baby you gotta stay like this for a bit" Niall said and turned her over again and held her hand like before. Michael lifted her shirt and pushed on her tummy but she gagged and winced. I quickly rushed over with a bucket and she got sick in it. Harry rubbed her back and Niall helped her sit up. After 5 minutes she was done and laid down again. "Well she seems to have a sore tummy and I think that she has the stomach flu. We do need to give her a shot though" Michael explained to the 1D guys and they nodded. Luke got the shot and told the guys to hold her down like before. He wiped a spot on Abby's arm and quickly injected the needle. 

Louis POV

Luke quickly gave Abby the shot and she started crying again. This time I picked her up and bounced her on my hip a little bit. "Shh Abby baby it's alright. It's all over and nothing more. Now we can go home and you'll be fine" I said and rubbed the back of her head. "Lou, my arwm huwts" she said and cuddled into me. "Ohh it's alright babe. It'll go away in a bit" I said and kissed her arm. She nodded and went to sleep in my arms. I smiled and just swayed her around a bit. I guess all the tantrums and her fighting us tired her off. Harry looked at us and smiled. Calum quickly took her temperature as they forgot and it read 101F. I just sighed and kissed her little hand which was around my neck now. "You guys have to give her these eye drops when you get home. We were going to give it to her now but she is sleeping and is already cranky. Take care of her" Luke said and kissed her head and handed us the drops in a bottle. "I'll see you later" Harry said and hugged them. We all went home and now Abby was just laying on the bed sleeping. We were in the same room on our phones. I heard someone whimper and looked at Abby who was now awake and rubbing her eyes. "No baby no. No rubbing your eyes" Harry said and pulled her hand away. She just made an angry face and looked at him. Harry chuckled and squeezed her hand. All the guys came over to the bed and now the hard part, giving her the eye drops.  "Babe can you close your eyes for us?" Niall said and she nodded. Liam and Zayn held her legs while Niall and Harry held her hand and I was going to give her the eye drops. Abby closed her eyes and I quickly uncapped the bottle and got the dropper. I pulled one of her eyes open and dropped 2 drops. She whimpered and started crying. "No! Stop Pwease!" She screamed. Harry rubbed her tummy and started singing "little things" to her. She calmed down a little bit and I did the same with the other eye. By the end she was limp laying on the bed and closed both of her eyes. "Go to sleep babe" Liam and Zayn said and we all kissed her forehead. We tucked her in and went outside the room. "Thanks for helping me with her" Harry said and we all nodded saying "no problem". We just love that cutie pie so much. When she woke up later which was after 3 hours, we played with her for a bit and watched some movies. I love her like my own sister and I know the rest of the guys do too except Harry because she is his sister. ha ha ha.

AN: Guys this was a very detailed prompt and this imagine is 1,889 words long. That's kind of long but there you go. You guys deserve it and I hope you enjoyed this. Thanks. xxx.