Adoption Day

It's that time again. Adoption day. Yay, note the sarcasm. "get up fatty" Nikole says. She pulls me out of the bed. "You have 10 minutes to get ready." She says. I roll my eyes. I get up and rub my head. I get dressed in a pair of skinny jeans, a flannel with a white tank top underneath, and my black and white keds. That's like all I have besides two pairs of sweats and a few t-shirts, oh and some shorts. I walk down the stairs and get in line with the other 14 year olds. The man that was adopting had brown hair and brown eyes. He looked to be in his early 20s or so. He was looking down the line when he stopped. He stopped at me.

Cameron's pov

I was watching tv when this ad about an orphanage comes up. Those poor children look so miserable. I'm gonna adopt. I have to ask the other guys since they live here. "Nash, Jack, Jack, Carter, Shawn, Aaron, Taylor, Matt, Hayes get down here!" I yell. They all run down. I explain the whole thing to them. They all think it's a good idea. I'm gonna get the child, and they're gonna do her room. I'm getting a 14 year old.

I walk into the orphanage. All of the girls are lined up. I look at the line of girls and stop on one that I think will work. She seems shocked. She's pretty small for her age. I walk up to her. "Hello. My name is Cameron. What is your name?" I ask her. "Hi Cameron My name is Isabella. Rose but you can call me Izzy." She says. "That's a beautiful name" I say. She blushes. "I want her!" I announce. All the other 14 year olds groan and walk away. "Go pack your stuff, alright" I say. She nods and runs off. "Are you sure you want that little brat." Ms. Bee asks rudely. "Of course and she does not seem like a little brat." I say. Ms. Bee rolls her eyes. I got her papers.

Izzy and I walk to my car. I open the passenger door for her. She thanks me and hops in. Thank you so so so much!" She says. "It's no problem. Is that all you have?" I ask her. She nods. I drive to the mall. I take her shopping and she had at least 50 bags. "You didn't have to do this" She tells me when we get in the car. "You're right. I didn't have to, but I wanted to." I say. I explain the whole 9 other guys at the house and I'm famous thing.

We finally arrive home. "Well this is it." I say.

Hayes' pov

"Guys the car just pulled into the drive way." I say. The front door opens. Cam walks in with the prettiest girl ever. She blushes and stands there awkwardly. "Guys this is Isabella Rose. You can call her Izzy though." Cam says. "And Izzy this is Nash, his little bro Hayes, Carter, Taylor, Jack J but we call him JJ, Jack G but we call him Jack, Shawn, Aaron, and Matthew but you can call him Matt." Cam says. "Hey" Izzy says. We all say hi back. Cam takes her upstairs to help her unpack. All the other guys look at me with smirks on their faces. "What?!" I snap. "Someones got a crush!" Nash says. "no" I lie. "Cam walks in with the prettiest girl ever" Nash mimics me. My face turns bright red. "Oops I guess I said that out loud." I say. "Ya think" Taylor says. I roll my eyes and walk up to my room. Cam sees me when I walk by her room. "Hayes, stay there, I wanna talk to you" Cam says. Izzy and I make eye contact.

"Look. I know you like Isabella" He says with a smirk. I gulp. "I trust you" He adds. I thank him and walk off to my room, which is across the hall from her room.

Izzy's Pov

"Finally." I say. We just finished unpacking. "For real girl" Cam says. I giggle. "What? You think thats funny?" Cam asks. "Yeah, I do. Whatcha gonna do about it?" I ask with sass. "This" Cam says and starts tickling me. "s-s-st-stop" I say while laughing so hard. Cam stops. He laughs. I do too. "Go change into something comfy" Cam says. He gets up and goes to his room to change. I change as well. I put on shorts and a long sleeve t-shirt. I turn around and see that I forgot to shut my door. Dang it! I see that Hayes didn't and wasn't looking. Thank god. Cam comes back. He sits down on the floor. I do too. He's wearing Sweats and a t-shirt. "So tell me about yourself." Cam says. I tell him everything, well except for the cutting. "Wow." He says. "I don't see why anyone wouldn't want such a sweet and caring girl." Cam adds. He pulls me in for a hug. He grabs my wrists lightly. I flinch. He looks at me weirdly. "Please roll up your sleeves." He says. I do. he sees my old and new cuts. "You're too pretty and perfect to cut baby" He says quietly. He hugs me. "I gotta go do something in my room" Cam says and gets up. He walks to his room. I get up and cry silently. My door is still open. I don't bother to close it. I check the time on my new iphone. Its 10 pm. I bet i'm going back to the orphanage. Cam probably doesn't want me. I mean, who would want a girl who cuts, who is broken? I cry for a bit more. I finally stop crying and check the time again. Its 1 am.

Cameron's pov.

Why? Why would she cut? Why would anyone not want a beautiful, perfect girl? I have only known her for a few hours and I already love her. I am now sitting in my room, crying. I don't see why anyone would do that to her. I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen. I'm thirsty. I walk past the living room. Nash sees me and gets up. He walks into the kitchen. "What's wrong?" He asks. I shake my head and let more tears fall. He hugs me. "Whatever is wrong, I'm sure it's gonna get better." Nash says. Izzy then enters the room. When she sees me she runs over to me and hugs me. "I'm sorry." She says. I shake my head. "It's not your fault. But trust me. When I say this, I mean it. You are beautiful and perfect. There is no need for you to hurt yourself." Nash's face saddens. I tell her to roll up her sleeves. She does. I get on my knees and kisses her scars and cuts. Nash does the same. "What Cam said is true. You are beautiful and perfect in every way." Nash says. "Thanks guys." Izzy says with a smile. "I love you guys" Izzy says. "I love you too" Nash and I say in sync. I pick her up and put her to bed. "i love you dad" Izzy say. "Love you too" I say. I exit calmly and shut her door. I run down the stairs. All the guys are in the living room. I run down there. I have the biggest smile on my face. "SHE CALLED ME DAD! YESSSS" I yell. "Shhh Izzy's trying to sleep. And congrats!" Nash says. All the other guys congratulated me as well.

Izzy's pov

Dad kissed my forehead. "I love you dad" I say. "I love you too." He says with a huge smile. He leaves and shuts my door. A minute later I hear dad yell 'she called me dad! yessss' I giggle. I then hear Nash shush him. I text dad.

(I=Izzy D=dad)

I: Yes I did just call you dad

d: You heard that?

I: Yup

D: hahaha... goodnight sweetheart

I: Night Dad

" GUYS SHE JUST CALLED ME DAD AGAIN!" I hear dad yell, once again. "Dude be quiet" I hear nash shushes him, once again. I giggle. I already love these guys!