Ch 61

Guys... take a moment to pray for Paris. Please, I beg of you. Pray for Paris. If you have no idea of what is happening, terrorists are shooting and bombing Paris. (todays date is 11/13/15 just so those of you who read later on aren't confused...) I HATE people that crave other people's pain... Love you guys. 

Ash's pov

"Lets go to starbucks" Wes says. I nod. "I need it" I say. 

I walk out of the hospital with Danny (7) besides me, Ben (2), in my arms, and Bella (4) in Wes' arms. We walk to the car in silence. It's almost seven. 

I buckle Ben in while Danny buckles himself in and as Wes buckles Bell in.

-

When we get to starbucks, I help the kids out. 

When we walk into the building, I see Drew. "Drew!" I yell. He looks up and smiles. He runs from behind the counter and brings me into a hug. "Hey! I missed you" He smiles. "I knowwww. I haven't seen you in almost a year" I say. 

We pull apart. "Awe, they look too cute" He smiles. I smile and nod. "This is Danny, he is 7. That is Bella, she is four. And this is Ben, he is two." I smile. He smiles and waves at them. 

"Guess what..." He says. 

"What?" I ask. 

"Well...."

-

Sorry.. short chapter. I'm not in the mood to write a super long chapter. Love you guys...