Ch 25

Izzy's pov

"Who else is here?" I ask Matt. "The Jacks, Taylor, Aaron, Shawn, Nash, and Carter. Oh, Jacob,Brent and his little sister too" Matt tells me. I smile. I haven't seen the guys since I gave birth to the triplets, which was almost 5 months ago. "Where are they?" I ask. "They are at their houses getting cleaned up." He responds. "Where are your kids, well except for Gabe?" Matt asks me. "My mom's" I tell him. I think Lexi, Brent's sister, is 16. She is a few years younger than me. (A/N:she's not 16 in real life i dont think.) 

I hear a knock on the door. I am currently wearing a tank top with white high waisted shorts and my baby blue vans. My hair is in a high ponytail. Hayes answers the door. All of the guys, and Lexi, are there. Hayes lets them in and I smile. I run up to Nash and hug him. "I haven't seen you in forever" He tells me. "I know" I say. I hug all of the other guys. When i get to Lexi I smile. "Hi, I'm Isabella, but you can call me Izzy" I tell her. "Nice to meet you. I'm Lexi." She smiles. "Hey Izzy, where are my nieces and nephews?" He asks. "Gabe is outside with his best friend and-" I get cut off by a knock on the door. I walk over to it and open the door. I see my parents. "Hi mom, hi dad" i say. "Hey. Are you having a party?" Mom asks. I step outside. I explain the whole 'party' thing. "Oh, here are your babies" She tells me. I take Ollie and Noah. "hi mommy" Ash says. "Hi Ash" I say. "Can you bring Eliza in?" I ask her. She can't stay because she has to pick up Bella from day care. She nods. 

We walk in. Hayes smiles. Nash walks up and takes Noah from me, Jacob takes Ollie, and Matt takes Eliza. Carter picks up Ash. I walk back over to Lexi. "Are those all of your kids?" She asks. "Yeah. Ash is four, the triplets are about 5 months, and Gabe is 14 turning 15 this year." I tell her. "I adopted Gabe" I add. She nods. "They are precious." She tells me. I smile. "MOM?!" I hear Gabe yell. "In the living room" I yell back.  A few seconds later he finds me. "Can Trev's dad, mom, and sister come? So they can meet you?" He begs. "That's fine" I tell him. "Thanks mom, your the best" He tells me. I smirk. Lexi looks at me. I see Hayes. i motion him over. "Gabe said that I am the best" I tell him. "That's funny" He tells me.  I laugh. 

There is a knock on the door. I open it to reveal Drew (his father), a woman by him, and a younger girl, who looks to be my age. "Hi. I'm Isabella, but you can call me Izzy. I'm Gabe's mom." I tell them, well Drew already knew that. "Nice to see you again Izzy, this is my wife Ann, and my daughter Natalie" He tells me. "You can call me Nat though" She smiles at me. Wait, I recognize her now.  "Oh my goodness, It's so good to see you again Nat!" I say. "Do I know you?" She asks. "We went to middle school and freshman year together." I say She looks at me confusingly. "Izzy Dallas? I was dating Hayes Grier at the time" I tell her. "Oh my gosh! I recognize you now! How've yo ubeen?" She asks hugging me. "Great!" I say. "Come in!" I tell them. 

"Mommy!" Ash says running to me. I pick her up. "What Ash?" I ask her. "Daddy was chasing me. Hide me" She tells me. "Awe. She's so cute" Nat tells me.  "Thanks. I got pregnant with her when I was 16 so I took online school. That's why I stopped going to public school" I tell Nat. "Ash, this one of mommy's good friends." I tell her.  "Hi" She tells Nat. "Hi" Nat smiles back. I see Hayes walk in the room. "Let me down. Daddy is coming" Ash says. I let her down and she runs off. Hayes sees me and walks over. "Hey babe, have you seen Ash?" He asks. "Yeah, she was here. You just missed her" I say. He kisses me and walks off.  "You and Hayes got married?!" She asks me. "Yeah" I smile. "Awe, that is so cute!" She tells me. I smile. "Thanks." I say. "Matt, where are Ollie, Noah, and Eliza?" I ask him as he walks by. "In their room." He tells me. "Come on" I say. We make our way to the stairs. We walk up the stairs and we walk to their room. When we arrive I put my finger to my mouth. She nods. I open the door quietly and let Nat walk in before shutting the door. She smiles and silently awes. "This is Ollie" I whisper. "This is Noah and that is Eliza"I whisper once again. "they are precious" She whispers. "Come on" I tell her. We walk out of their room and into Hayes' and my room. We sit on the bed. "So who's kids are those?" She asks. "Hayes' and mine" I tell her. "So this is your house?" She asks. "Yeah." I smile. "And Gabe is your child too?" She asks.  "Yeah, we adopted him like 6 or 7 months ago." I tell her. "Wanna stay the night?" I ask her. "Heck yeah" She tells me. I smile. "You can borrow some of my clothes and I can wash the ones you are wearing." I tell her. 

-

"Bye" I hug and tell everyone as they leave.  I sigh and sit on the couch. "It was great to see everyone again" I tell Hayes. "It really was" He agrees. "I can't believe that we haven't seen them in 5 months" I tell him. "Really. They went on tour, but Cam and I stayed home since you were 8 months and 3 weeks pregnant. They flew down to see you, the triplets, and i. I was not about to go on tour while you were at home with 4 younger kids and only Gabe here to help" He tells me. "You are so sweet" I tell him. "But net time, you are going on tour" I tell him. "What if you are 8 months pregnant again?" He asks. "Mom and dad will help and when I go into labor you can fly down." I tell him. He laughs and kisses me. Nat is sitting on the floor with the triplets, Gabe and Trev are outside playing football, and Ash is taking a nap in her room. Milo and Lily are outside with the boys. I lay my head on Hayes' chest. Nat looks back and smiles. She takes out her phone and snaps a picture. I get a text form her. I look at it and it's a picture of me and Hayes. I smile and save it. 

-So I have school in like 9 days :(  I don't want to go to school! Ugh...  Ok, bye ;)