Ch 62

Izzy's pov

"Hey." Hayes says kissing my cheek. "Hey" I lightly smile at him. "Go get ready. We're going on a date tonight" Hayes says. "It's at a fancy restaurant" He adds.

I nod. I walk to our room, and start to get ready. I put on a long purple dress with white heels.

I curl my hair and throw on my pearl with a bow necklace that Hayes got me. I also put on my pearl earrings.

I paint my nails white.

Once they are done, I grab my phone and walk downstairs.

-

"Thanks for watching Sammy" I tell Noah. He nods.

-

When we pull up at the restaurant, I can already tell that it's expensive. "Hayes, this place looks expensive" I say. He shrugs.

"We haven't had a real date in a long time. This was overdue." Hayes says. I sigh and nod.

Hayes opens my door and helps me out. I thank him and interlace my fingers with his.

When we walk into the restaurant, a waitress walks up to us. "Reservation for Grier" Hayes says. She nods. "Right this way" She says in a sweet voice. We follow her to the back.

-

When we order our food, we sit in silence.

"Hayes" I break the silence. He looks up at me. "Yes?" He asks.

"Why? Why me?" I ask him. He leans in. "What do you mean?" He asks. I sigh. "Why did you choose me over all of the other girls in the world. Any other girl would've killed to be in my place. You could've found a girl who always let you get your way, or was perfect in every way, or who you never fight with. You could've chosen a girl whom you could've had a perfect relationship with. But instead, you chose me. Why?" I ask him, not breaking the eye contact I had with him.

He reached across the table and grabbed my hand. "You're right. I could've chosen a girl who I could've had a perfect relationship with. I chose you because in my eyes, you are perfect. I love how you won't always let me have my way. Honestly I even love it when we fight. When we fight, I remember how much I need you and how I can't afford to lose you. I don't want a perfect relationship. I want a relationship that has flaws. Izzy, I chose you because I needed you. No, I need you." Hayes says. He never broke the eye contact between the two of us. "Izzy, I love you and only you" Hayes says. I smile.

"I love you and only you" I say. He smiles.

-

When we finish eating, we pay and head back home.

"This was a well overdue date" I smile at Hayes. He smiles and nods.

"You know, we could go and have a trip to Miami Florida to have some alone time" Hayes says and smirks. I shrug. "I mean we haven't done it in like seven years." Hayes adds. I chuckle. "Can you not keep your pants on anymore?" I ask him. He laughs. "I don't know how much longer I can go. I mean, with your perfect body. Dang Iz you have a fantastic body" Hayes says, rubbing my thigh.

"I'll think about it. NO more kids though" I say. He nods his head. Lets just see where this takes us.