Ch 82

Sammy's pov

A boy comes downstairs. "Who are you?" I ask. "James" He says. "why are you here?" I ask. "My father is the man who kidnapped you." He states. "How old are you?" I ask. "15" He says. "Oh." I say. "What about you?" He asks. "12. I'll be 13 next week." I say. 

"Will you please untie me?" I ask the boy. "Nope." He says. "Why not?" I ask getting irritated. "Because you'll escape" he says in a duh tone. "No I won't I promise." I say. 

"People break promises" He states. "I pinky promise. I never break pinky promises. If I do, I have to cut off my pinky." I say. I hold out my pinky. 

He looks at me. "I guess" he says. He locks his pinky with mine. he unties me. 

I shiver. "You ok?" He asks. "I'm just cold" I say. He nods. "Be right back" He says. 

He soon comes back with a blanket. He wraps it around me. I thank him. I sit against the wall and he sits in front of me. 

"What's your name?" James asks me. "Samantha. People call me Sammy though" I smile. He smiles. "That's a beautiful name" He smiles. I blush. 

"JAMES!" I hear his father yell. "I got to go. Bye beautiful" James says and kisses my cheek. I blush. 

-

"Where did you find that?" The man asks. "I found it in the corner" I state. "Why are you untied?" He asks. "I untied her and gave her the blanket" James says. "Why?" His dad asks. 

"The rope was cutting into her arm and she was cold." James says. His dad rolls him eyes. "Go upstairs and stay up there" The man demands. James nods and hurries off.

"Now, time for a little fun" He smirks. He starts to kiss my neck. I push him off. "Stop" I demand. He slaps me. He rips my shirt off and unclasps my bra. "Wow, for a 12 year old, you've got some nice boobs" The man smirks. I whimper. The man then removes my pants and underwear. I shiver to the loss of warmth. 

-

When he is finished raping me, he grabs my clothes and leaves. I try to stand up. I fall down. I scoot to the wall and wrap the blanket around as best as I could. 

James returns. When he sees me, he gives me a sympathetic look. "I'm so sorry" He says. I shrug and start to cry. 

"I just want my mom and dad and sisters and brothers and my aunts and uncles. I just want my family." I cry. James hugs me. 

"I'll get you out of here." He says. "Really?" I ask, looking up at him. He nods. 

Hopefully it's soon. Real soon. 

----

A/N: 

Hey guys! Sorry it's short. Next chapter might be longer, but I dunno. ILY!!!!!!! 

I got to go.

XOXO 

-Hannah-