Ch 88

Izzy's pov

I wake up to someone jumping on my bed. I open my eyes and see all of my children in my room.

"HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY" They all yell. I see Hayes sitting up smiling. I smile at them. "morning." I smile. 

-

"Time for presents!" Ash yells. 

She hands me presents. 

-

I get all kinds of stuff. "Thanks babies" I smile at my children. They smile. "Now, we have one more. This is from all of us and it's for you and dad" Ash announces. I nod. Hayes sits next to me. 

Ash hands us a box. I remove the lid. I remove the tissue paper. A book is revealed. It's titled 'Family Memories'. I open it. It's a photo album. 

It is in sections. The first section is titled 'Meeting The Guys For The First Time'. The first picture is of when I was standing by Cameron when he adopted me. It was when he was introducing me to the guys. 

All of the sections are labled:

Meeting The Guys

#Hizzy

First Baby

Engagement + Wedding + Honeymoon

Triplets + Twins + Lil' Sammy

MAGCON Reunion Tour

First Grandchild

Grandchildren

Fun, Awesome, and Sad 

Barbecue 

I smile at all of the pictures. There are some more pages. They are letters from the kids. 

"Dear mom and dad, 

Thank you so much for everything that you have done for me, Wes, and my children. Thank you for putting food in my stomach, a shelter over my head, an education, and toys to play with. Thank you for putting up with my attitude. We didn't get along all of the time, but in the end we still loved each other. You guys are the light at the end of my tunnel. We've had our ups and downs. I love you to eternity. You are the best parents that anyone could ever ask for. Mom, you are my superwoman, and dad you are my superman. I love you!

 Ashley Elizabeth Currey (Grier)" 

I look at her with tears in my eyes. "I love you too baby" I say and hug her. 

I read the rest of the letters and they were all on the lines of Ash's. 

Man, I sure do love my family. 

----

A/N: Sorry It's short.