Ch 91

Eliza's Pov
I smile as I sit at my desk. Only 10 minutes until my new first period walks in. Last year went by so fast. Man. My twins are almost three. Elizabeth is eight and Finley is about to turn 16. Man, time really needs to slow down.

I scroll through Instagram as I wait for the students to come in.

Soon enough I hear people come in. "Dang bro. Look at our teacher. She's fine. Id hit that more than once" (stole from my coauthor on my skate book) I hear a student whisper, well fail at whisper. I ignore it.

Soon the bell rings. I stand up. I smooth out my dress before talking.

"Good morning! I am Mrs. Collins." I smile. "I am-" I get cut off by Zach walking in. "Miss me already?" I smirk and walk up to him. I try to hug him but he disses me. "What's your problem?" I ask. "What's my problem Eliza? My problem is you" he says, obviously upset.

"What'd I do. You were all peachy when I left. Where are the twins?" I ask. He motions me outside.  "I found these papers today. I was cleaning up and I found them." Zach says, handing me a few pieces of paper. I look them over. My abortion papers.

"What the heck Eliza!" Zach says. "I never went through with it. This was when I was 16 and pregnant with Elly. I was going to do it, but I never did. Something told me to stop and not do it." I say.

"But why? You should've talked to me about it." Zach says. "I know. I was young and dumb. This was before I told you about the pregnancy." I say looking down. "You should've told me" zach says. I sigh. "I promise that I will never keep a secret from you again" I say and hold out my pinky. He links our pinkies. "I promise too." He smiles. I smile.

I walk back into my class. "Sorry ab-" I am interrupted by Zach again. "I am trying to teach" I say in a joking but serious tone. He smirks at me. "Well do I not get a kiss goodbye? I kinda need to go home to the twins" Zach says. My mouth drops. "You left our two year olds by themselves?" I ask. "No" he says. "Your mom has them and fin and Elly are going there after school." Zach smirks. I blush.

I quickly peck his lips. "Bye baby. Can't wait to see you when you get home" Zach smirks. I blush again. "Shut up and go home." I say. He laughs but leaves.

"Is that your husband?" A boy asks. I nod. "Yep. Wanna see a picture of my family?" I ask. They agree. I pull up my Instagram page on my promethan board.

"Here is one from yesterday." I say. It's of Zach and I sitting on a couch with Fin next to me, Elly next to Zach, Ruder on my lap, and Sage in Zach's lap.

"Awe they are so cuteeee" a girl squeals. I smile at her. "Ooh! Here's one of when the twins were born." I smile. It's of me sitting in the hospital bed with me holding Sage, Zach standing by my bed holding Ryder, and Fin standing on the other side holding Elly.
-
My door bursts open. "Mrs. Collins can I have you come to the deans office? It's Finley" Jane says. "Yes of course. What happebed?" I ask. "He got into a fight" she says. I immediately stand up. "What? That's impossible. He wouldn't hve done it without a good reason. I know my son." I say.

When I get down there, I see fin holding a bag of ice to his eye and a busted lip. I also see a guy who looks to be my age sitting there. He eyes me.

"Finely Edward (I forgot his middle name) Collins. Would you care to explain?" I ask in a serious tone while crossing my arms.

"This guy was picking on this girl. He was calling her fat, ugly. He told her to kill herself. I got up and told him to stop. He pushed me and then he swung at me. I swung back and then we got into a fight." Fin says.

I smile at him. "You did. Great thing Finny" I smile. He smiles at me and hugs me. "So I'm not grounded? He asks with hope in his eyes. I nod. "YESSSSSS" he yells. "Take it down a notch will ya." I say.
-
When I get home, I see a bag on the table. I pick it up. I open it to see lingerie and a note. "Put these on and come up to the room" I read.
------
Not gonna continue this ch, but you get the point.