Ch 14

-I'm gonna say Cam when I'm referring to Cam, but have Izzy call him dad, if that makes sense- 

3 weeks later 

Beth's pov  

Cam and I got home last week. I have been feeling nauseous for the last 2 weeks. I think I know what it is. I think I'm pregnant. I hope so. Cam and I have been trying since the day we reached our hotel in Hawaii, which was the day after the wedding. I'm gonna take a few tests. 

-

The five minutes are up. I walk into the bathroom. I pick up the sticks and look at the results. 

+

+

+

Three positives. I'm pregnant. I smile. "Cam, can you come here please?" I call to my husband. "Yes, dear?" He asks. "Look" I say and show him the sticks. His facial expression shows pure joy. He hugs me. "We're gonna have a baby!" He says.  I smile and kiss him. 

Izzy's  pov

I have been feeling sick for the past few days. I have been nauseous, lightheaded, and loss of appetite. I have also been a lot tired lately. I'm definitely not pregnant. I haven't 'done it' since my first time. "Hey honey, how are ya feeling?" Cam asks. "Nauseous, lightheaded, not hungry, and tired" I respond. "We're gonna go to the ER" He says. I nod. I stand up but fall right back down, due to my loss of energy. Cam picks me up and carries me to his car. He lays me in the back. Hayes has been taking care of Ash lately. I feel bad. 

We are about 10 minutes away from the hospital when I hear sirens. "Dang it" Dad says. He pulls over.  "Do you know why I pulled you over?" The cop asks him.  "I was speeding" Dad says. "Why?" The cop asks. "I'm on my way to the hospital. My daughter has been feeling really sick lately. I'm scared that it's something really bad. I don't wanna lose her. She means the world to me." Cam says. I can tell he is about to cry.  "Where is she?" The cop asks. "In the back" Cam says. "Can I look in the back?" The cop asks. Cam nods. The cop opens the back door and sees me laying in the back. "Oh dear. She looks really sick. She is so pale" The cop says. "I know" Cam says. "I'll give you a lead" The cop says. "Thanks" Cam says. 

-

"I need a doctor! My daughter is very sick!" Cam says. Nurses rush to me and take me from Cam. 

-

Cam walks into my room after all of the tests were done. "Dad, I'm scared" I say. "Why?" He asks. "What if it's something really bad" I say. "What if I die? Ash won't have a mom." I say on the verge of tears. "Don't say that honey. What ever it is, I'm sure you'll get through it." He says . "I'll be by your side the whole time." Cam says. "I love you daddy" I say. "I love you too baby girl." He says. 

"Well we have good and bad news" The doctor says. I nod. "You have gastric cancer" He says. I look at Cam. He has tears in his eyes. I do too. "There are only 3 tumors. They are in your stomach. 90% (I'm not sure) of people who have gastric cancer survive. The tumors are easy to treat. Just take this medicine, and you should be fine. Come back every Tuesday for a check up." The doctor says. He hands me medicine. He leaves and we go home. Cam hasn't said anything. 

"I have gastric cancer" I tell everybody. By everybody I mean My biological parents, Hayes, Beth, the original magcon boys (except Cam), O2L, and any other family friend.  I explain it all to them. Like how I have 90% chance to make it, and whatever the doctor told me. Wow, I never thought that I would have cancer.