Ch 45

Izzy's Pov
Hayes and I got into another fight. He called me a slut and everything. He thought that I was cheating on him.

Why would I cheat on the man who I grew up with? The man who helped me through my problems. The man who motivated me to fight my hardest when I had cancer. The man that I love. The man who took my virginity. The man who I married. The man who is the father of all of my kids.

Right now I'm sitting on my bed, bawling my eyes out.

There's a knock on the door. I look over. I see Hayes at the door. "Leave me alone. I have nothing to say to you" I spit. "Izzy, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I saw a picture of you kissing another man on Instagram. You told me that you were with cameron. I called cameron and asked him. He confirmed it. I then realized that it was from years ago. Im sorry" hayes says. I look at him. "No. We are supposed to be honest with each other. Why didn't you trust me? We have been fighting so much lately. I don't understand it Hayes." I say. "I know. Baby I am really sorry." Hayes says with guilt clear on his face. "I just..." I say. "You what?" He asks. I shake my head and wipe the tears that are flowing from my eyes. Hayes hugs me. "Baby what?" He asks. "I don't want to lose you. I never told anyone this but I fought my hardest through cancer because of you." I cry. "Baby, who said that you were gonna lose me?" Hayes asks with tears in his eyes. "It's just.. We've drifted apart so much Hayes. It's like we're strangers now." I cry. Hayes sighs. "I know. We need to fix our relationship. I retire next year. I could take early retirement so we can spend more time together." Hayes states. I nod. "Please?" I ask. (They're only in their 40s but the job hayes has has early retirement) he nods. I smile and kiss him. "I love youuuuuuu" hayes says and carries out the u in you. "I love you too" I smile.