Ch 2

I have been here for a week. I have been growing closer to all of the guys. They like me for me and I like them for them, not their fame. I have a confession I need to make. I like Hayes. Yeah, you heard me, I have feelings for Hayes Grier. I mean, how can I not? I get lost in his deep blue eyes every time I look into them. His smile is just so... contagious. Like, every time he smiles, I smile. His brown hair definitely compliments his blue eyes. His laugh is just so cute. His body is so fit as well. My favorite thing about him is his personality. He is the sweetest guy, yet he likes to joke around. I am interrupted from my thoughts by Dad saying "Hey Izzy, are you ok?" All eyes are on me. We were all just sitting around the living room either thinking, on our phones, or watching tv. "Uh yeah. Just thinking." I say. "Ooh about what?" He asks me. "I'll tell ya later" I tell my dad. "Alright" he says with a smirk. He knows that I like Hayes.

"You were thinking about Hayes again, weren't you?" My dad asks me. We're currently sitting on the floor in my room. I sigh. "Yeah." I respond. "Don't ya dare tell him." I say. "Trust me, I won't. I haven't told him yet." He says with a serious face on.

-

"Hey Izzy, can I talk to you about something?" Hayes asks me. I glare at dad for a second. We were all in the living room, again. "Uh, yeah." I say. We walk out to the backyard and sit on the side of the pool. "Ok, so I like this girl. She's so perfect. She is the prettiest girl in the world in my opinion." He starts. "I want to ask her out, but I don't know how." He says. "Oh. Um, just do something for her that she'll remember." I say.  Thanks so much." He says and hugs me. I let a tear fall. "Hey what's wrong?" He asks. "It's just... nothing. I'm fine. I'm gonna go take a shower." I say. I get up and walk towards the door. I let more tears fall. The only guy that knows that I like Hayes is dad. I walk in. All the guys look at me and frown. "What's wrong" dad asks concerned. "Nothing. It's stupid." I say. I run up the stairs. I shut my door, lock it, and lay on my bed. I start crying. I knew he wouldn't like me.

There is only one thing that will help me. My blade. I walk to my bathroom and lock the door. I make several new cuts.

one for being ugly

one for being me

one for thinking hayes liked me

one for being fat

one for ruining Cam's life and the other guy's lives

I made 5 new cuts on both wrists. I clean them off and bandage them up. I clean up the bathroom and clean my blade. I hide my blade. I walk back into my room and throw on my sweatshirt. I also change into leggings. I unlock my bedroom door and walk down the stairs into the kitchen. I see Hayes there. He smiles at me and I return the favor. I grab a glass and fill it up with water. I take a sip and sit down at the island. I rest my head in my hands, that are propped up on the island. I sigh. I have a huge headache. "Are you alright?" Hayes asks. "Yeah, just a headache." I say. "Oh." He says. "Here" He says after a few seconds. I look up. He is holding out an advil. I thank him and take the pill. I pull up my sleeves slightly, where you couldn't see the cuts, and washed my hands. I pull my sleeves down.

"Hey Izzy, do ya wanna go swimming?" dad asks me. "No. I don't feel good." I say. He nods. I go and sit on the empty chair. Dad and Nash look at each other. "Uh Izzy, can we talk to you in the kitchen?" Dad asks. I nod. Me, dad, and Nash walk into the kitchen. They both stand in front of me. They cross their arms. "Why do you really not want to go swimming?" Nash asks me. "I have a headache." I lie. Well I do have a headache. Dad and Nash give me the 'you better tell us the truth before we ground you' look. I give them the 'what?!' look. "Roll up your sleeves." Dad says. "Why?!" I ask. "Just do it." Nash says. "No" I say. "Isabella Rose Dallas. Pull your sleeves up right now!" Dad says. I sigh and pull up my sleeves. Dad and Nash both gasp. "Why?" Dad asks. "I thought we took your blade away." Nash says. "You did, but I had a back up" i say. Well actually three back ups. "Go get it right now!" Nash says. I sigh and run up to my room.

I hand Dad my blade. He puts it in his pocket.  Thank you." Dad says getting down on his knees. Nash does the same. They both kiss my scars and new cuts. "Don't do that again!" Dad says. I nod. They stand up and I pull my sleeves down. The door bursts open and a girl with really revealing clothes and a caked face walks in. "I told her that you were talking to your daughter and she doesn't listen." Matt explains to Dad. Dad nods. "Well Izzy this is my girlfriend Riley, Riley this is my daughter Izzy." Dad introduces us. "Hi." Riley says, putting on a fake smile. I return one and say hi back. "Well dad, i'm gonna go up to my room. I love you." I say. I kiss his cheek. He just ignores me and keeps talking to Riley. I sigh and walk up to my room.

I hear a knock on my door. I get up and answer it. I see Hayes. "Can we uh talk" He says. I nod and let him in. He walks in and shuts my door.He sits on my bed next to me. "I uh heard everything." He says. I explained to him what my cuts meant and why I did it. "That girl I was talking about by the pool is you." Hayes says. "I really like you Izzy." He says. "I like you too." I say. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks with hope in his eyes. "Yes." I say. We stare into each others eyes. He starts to lean in and so do I. He closes the space in between us and presses his lips to mine. He pulls me on his lap as we continue to kiss. I felt something hit my leg. I felt huge sparks fill my stomach. We finally pull apart. We lean our foreheads together and stay that way. My door opens. I pull away from Hayes and see Matt standing there with a smirk. "I won't tell. So are y'all official?" He asks. "Yup." I say. "Oh and Hayes, you might want to take care of your problem." Matt adds before walking out. I smirk and Hayes blushes. I get up off him. "I'll be back. Stay here." Hayes says. He walks out my door and across the hall to his room. He closes his door. All the guys knew about the cuts since Dad wanted me to tell them. I walk into my closet and grab a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I walk back into my room and see Hayes on my bed. He sees me. "Leave" I say. "Just for a minute" I add. "No." He says. "I need to change." I say. "I won't look" Hayes says and grabs a pillow and puts it on his face. I change quickly. "You're good" I tell him. He stands up and walks towards me. "You look beautiful." Hayes says. "Like always" he adds. I roll my eyes. he pecks my lips.