Ch 73

Izzy's pov

I walk up to the door of the room that holds my daughter. I knock three times. "Who is it?" I hear her call out. "Your mom" I say. I hear her tell me to come in. 

When I walk in, my hands fly to my mouth as I tear up. She looks so beautiful in her long, white dress. 

"Y-You look beautiful Eliza" I say as a tear falls from my eye. "Mommy, don't cry" She says as she rushes over to me. "I can't help it." I say as I wipe another tear. 

-

I walk to my seat, in between Hayes and Oliver. Hayes isn't sitting in his seat yet, since he is gonna walk Eliza down the aisle. 

I still remember when I walked down the aisle. 

-

The music starts playing when the large doors open. Everyone in the room stands up as Eliza walks down the aisle, her arm linked with Hayes', and a large smile on her face. 

-

"You may now kiss the bride" The preacher says. Zach and Eliza kiss.

-

"It is now time for the father daughter dance!" I announce. 

Hayes' pov

I start to dance with Eliza as "Butterfly Kisses" starts to play.  "El, you are married now." I say as tears come to my eyes. "Daddy don't cry" She says as tears come to her eyes. "I can't help it." I say. She nods. "I am so proud of the young woman you have become. You are a great mother, a great teacher, and will be a great wife. You have an amazing job, an amazing husband, and an amazing daughter. You have no idea of how blessed I was and am to have you as my daughter. I was supposed to have three sons, but God blessed me with a beautiful daughter whom I would be so proud in years after she was born. Eliza, I have been so proud of you. You made straight A's your entire school career, met an amazing guy, and made a beautiful and sweet little girl. I guarantee that you and Zach will make history together. You guys will have amazing kids and be an amazing family." I say. 

She wipes her tears with one of her hands. "Thanks dad! It means a lot to know that you are proud of me." She smiles. I smile and continue to dance until the song ends. 

----

A/N:

Sorry it was short. Next chapter might be longer.