Ch 78

I kinda forgot to put names again.... It goes Izzy, Ash, Eliza, Shane, and Sammy. 

Eliza's pov

"Mommy, Daddy wake up! It's Christmas!" Elizabeth says while jumping on the bed. I open my eyes to see Elly jumping up and down. "WAKE UP WAKE UP!" She yells. I chuckle. Zach grabs her and starts to tickle her. I smile at her giggling. 

I get up out of bed. I see Fin walk out of his room when I walk out of mine. "Did Elizabeth wake you up?" I ask. He nods. I chuckle. "Come on" I say and put my arm around his neck. We walk to the stairs together. 

I walk to the couch and sit down. 

-

"Thank you mommy!" Elly says when she finishes with opening her presents from Zach and I. I smile and hug her. "Your welcome." I say. 

She pulls away and thanks Zach. 

Zach and I didn't want to go with the whole Santa thing. 

"Thanks mom! Thanks dad!" Fin smiles. I smile. I hug him and Zach does the same. 

"Now, time for your present" Zach says. I nod. "And time for yours" I say. Zach pulls a big box out from the tree. He also gets a smaller box and a bag. "The big box first."Zach says. I nod and start to unwrap it. "Ooh, a new set of pans and cooking utensils." I smile. "Just what I needed." I smile. "Thanks baby" I smile. He smiles and kisses me. 

I start to open the smaller box. "Ariana Grande perfume!" I squeal. Zach smiles and hands me the bag. When I open the bag, I see a small box. I pull out the box and open it. "Babe" I gasp. "It's beautiful" I say. "Like you" He smiles. It's a beautiful heart necklace, but the heart is made out of diamonds. "Thank you so much" I smile. "Your welcome baby" Zach smiles. Zach stands up and kisses me. The kiss lasted for a few seconds, but it was full of passion and love. 

When we pull away from the kiss, he puts the necklace on me. 

"Your turn" I smile. I stand up and slowly waddle to the tree. I pick up one of the presents I got for him and take it to him. I do that with the other two. He opens the first one. His face lights up. "Babe! You got me a new pair of red vans?" He asks. I nod. He smiles. He moves onto the next one. "Ooh, axe cologne." He smiles. I smile. He gets to the last one. His face was priceless. I got him a custom made watch. It's a gold watch, but on the side it says 'Zachary Dylan Collins'. He stands up. "Thank you so much" He smiles. I smile and kiss him. "You are so welcome" I say. 

My phone starts ringing. "Hello?" I answer. "Hey" Mom says. "Hey mom, Merry Christmas" I smile. "Merry Christmas" She replies. "Go put on a nice Christmas dress. I'll be at your house in an hour. I'm taking you and your sisters out for breakfast." Mom says. "Alright. See you in a bit" I say. "Ok. Bye. I love you" She says. "Love you too." I say. "Bye" She says and hangs up. 

"I'm going to breakfast with my mom." I say. Zach nods. I start to walk up the stairs. I have to pause halfway to catch my breath. "Man, being pregnant is hard work" I say out of breath. Zach and Fin laugh while Elly is playing with her new dolls. When I catch my breath, I finish my journey up the stairs. 

I walk to my bedroom. I walk into my closet and thumb through my dresses. I finally decide on a knee high red dress with lace lining on the top part of the dress. The bottom is flowy. There is a belt that separates the top from the bottom. 

I strip down to my undergarments and slide on the red dress. I also put on my red heels that are also lace. 

I walk into my bathroom and decide to curl my hair. I put on my eyeliner and mascara. I put on my light red lipstick. 

I must admit, I look cute. 

I start to walk down the stairs, but Zach stops me. "Stop. I can't have you falling down the stairs." Zach says. I stop walking. Zach comes up the stairs and picks me up bridal style. He carefully walks down the stairs and puts me down at the bottom. 

"You look hot" He says. I thank him. "You look nice mom" Fin says. "Thanks honey." I thank him. He nods. 

My phone dings. "Mom's here" I tell Zach when I look at my phone. He nods. I kiss him before grabbing my purse and walking out the door. "I love you, be safe" Zach says, coming outside. "I love you too and I will." I say turning around. 

I sit in the front seat. "I'm letting you have front since you're pregnant." Ash says. "Thanks Ash" I say. 

-

I walk into Ihop with mom and my sisters. There is a group of boys who look to be around my age. All of them stare at me, except one. I realize that it's my cousin, who I haven't seen in a good year. I start walking towards the table. "Eliza?" He asks. "Hey Andrew" I smile. He stands up and hugs me. "How's my favorite cousin?" He asks. We've always been close. "Pregnant, but good" I say. "I could tell" He smiles, looking at my stomach. "So how long?" He asks. "7 months" I smile. "Ooh, what is it?" He asks. "Are you gonna be at the party tonight?" I ask. He shakes his head. "Oh" I say and tell him.

 "Oh my gosh, congrats" He smiles and kisses my forehead. "You look pretty today" He smiles. I smile. "Thanks, you look nice" I smile. "When don't I?" He sasses. I playfully roll my eyes. "There is the sass that I grew up knowing." I say while chuckling. "I wouldn't talk El" He says. "True. I'm just as bad." I sigh. "No. You're worse." He simply states. I laugh and agree with him. 

"So these are some of my friends. This is Riley, Ryder, Preston, Jake, and Tommy. Guys, this is my cousin Eliza." He smiles. I smile. "Wait. You actually have friends?" I ask. His friends burst out laughing. "I'm kidding." I laugh. "I hate you" He says. "You love me." I say. "True." He says. "So how is Zach and Elly?" He asks. They're both great, Zach is a fantastic husband, and I actually adopted a 13 year old son named Finley." I smile. he smiles. 

"Well, I'm gonna go back over there. Bye Andy, I love you" I smile. "I love you too Eliza" He smiles. "Oh wait, can you stop by the house later tonight. Like around 8ish?" I ask. He nods. "I'll have the guys with me." He says. I nod. "That's fine." I smile. 

"So, what are you having" Mom asks me while we wait for a seat. "You will find out tonight mom" I smirk. "Why can't you tell me now?" Mom whines. I chuckle. "Because it's a surprise." I simply state She groans. 

I get a pain. I lean against mom. I groan. "You ok?" She asks. I nod. "the baby is just kicking." I say. She nods. "I thought that you were getting contractions." She says. "I hope not" I say. 

-

Christmas Party at her mom's house

"Here" I say and hand mom and dad a box. "Open it at 3" I say and start to count. "1" I count. "2" I continue. "3" I finish. Mom opens a box with a pink onesie and dad opened a blue one. "What's this mean?" Dad asks while mom has the biggest smile. "Dad, I'm having twins" I smile. He smiles and hugs me. 

-

My doorbell rings. "Hey" I say when I see Andrew and his friends. "Mommy, who's at the door? Elly asks. "Your cousin Andy" I say. "Andy!" She yells and runs to him. "Hey kiddo" He says and picks her up. 

"I'm gonna go change" I say. "Nope, I'll get you some clothes." Zach says once he comes in from the kitchen. "Oh, hey Andy" Zach smiles. They shake hands. Zach then goes upstairs and gets me some clothes. "He doesn't want me to fall and hurt myself or my babies." I explain. They nod.

"Make yourself at home" I say. I then introduce him to Fin. 

-

"Thanks for the apple watch" Andy says. I nod and tell him that he is welcome. When he leaves, I relax on the couch in my sweats and tank top.