Ch 58

Guys... We made it to 5K reads. Thank you so so much for all of this. You guys have been so supportive which has encouraged me to continue this book. I am gonna give you a longer chapter today. Love you guys so much... <3 <3 :))

----

Eliza's pov

"How are you feeling honey? (I dunno if its spelled like that or nah... I'm just gonna roll w it. y'all know what I mean) Mom asks me. "Better" Thanks mommy" I smile a fake smile.

I haven't eaten for three days. I just play it off and say that my stomach hurts.

-

"Dinner time. You might wanna skip today too" Noah snickers. I sigh and swallow the lump in my throat. "What the heck Noah" A voice says behind him. Ollie.

"What Oliver?" Noah asks innocently. "You have been calling her fat haven't you?" He asks. "I'm only saying the truth" Noah says. "She is not fat. She is skinny. She is becoming anorexic because of you" Oliver growls. Noah shrugs. "That slut deserves it" Noah says. I tear up.

Oliver swings at Noah. They break out into a full on fight. "BOYS!" Dad yells. They continue to fight. Dad breaks up the fight. "Oliver James go to your room. Same with you Noah Alexander" Dad demands.

-

The boys end up grounded for a month.

I walk to Ollie's room. I knock on the door. "I'm sorry you got grounded because of me" I say. "No, it's fine. I was protecting you" Oliver says. I smile and hug him. "Thanks Ollie" I say into his neck. "Your welcome" He smiles.

"Eliza, what are you doing in here?" Dad asks. "I was seeing Ollie" I say blankly. "Leave, I need to talk to Oliver" Dad demands. I sigh and get up.

-

one month later

I hear a knock on my balcony doors. I get up and slide the curtain away. "Hey Zach, what are you doing here?" I ask. "I came to see you" He says. I nod. I quickly shut my bedroom door and lock it. "We have to be quiet" I say. He nods.

"Eliza, I think im falling for you" He says. i look at him. "Same here" I whisper. He looks at me and smiles. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks. I nod. He smiles.

He leans in, and I do the same. His lips press against mine. He rests his hands on my butt and I rest mine on his shoulders.

He pushes me against the wall. His lips trail to my neck. He sucks and bits on it, surely leaving a hickey. "Hey, Eliza?" Ollie calls from the hall. "Hide" I mouth.

"Just a sec. I'm changing" I call. Zach runs to my balcony and quietly shuts the door. I quietly slide the curtains over.

I walk to my door. I unlock it and open it. "Yes?" I smile. "How are you doing?" He asks me. "Great" I smile. "Guess what." He says. "Hm?" I hum. "Zach is coming over tomorrow. I know how much you like him" Ollie says, causing me to blush. "And you know what else?" He asks. "What?" I ask. "I know you and Zach are dating. I also know that he is on your balcony" Ollie states. He opens my balcony door and tells Zach to come in.

"How?" I ask. "zach asked me if he could ask you out. I accepted and he told me his plan." Ollie smirks while Zach and I blush. "You two are cute."He says. I smile and blush while Zach kisses my forehead.

-

"Do you wanna stay over tonight?" Ollie asks Zach. Zach nods.

"Bye baby" Zach says. He pecks my lips and follows Ollie across the hall.