Ch 85

Continues like last chapter

Recap: 

 When they separate, James hugs me. "I will never let that man touch you again." James says and kisses my head. I nod and hug him as if this would be the last time.  

------

Sammy's pov

"Oh, by the way, thanks for giving us our football back." One of the guys says. "You're welcome" I smile. "But how did you throw that perfect spiral?" The same one asks. "It pays off if you have a dad, brothers, and uncles who love to play football." I shrug. 

"Did your mom tell you?" Matt asks. "Tell me what?" I ask. "That we are having a barbecue at your house. It's gonna be me, cam, taylor, aaron, carter, the jacks, nash, our families, your sisters, your brothers, and your parents." Matt smiles. I smile. 

"YAY!" I exclaim. "I'll ask if James can come too" I smile and look at my boyfriend. He smiles. 

-

"Hey, my mom is here" He says. I nod. "Bye guys" I say. "Race you" I say, looking at James. He starts running. "Cheater!" I yell as I start running. I catch up to him in no time. I smirk as I pass him. 

I stop when I reach our spot. "Dang girl. You are fast." James says when he reaches me. I nod and laugh.  

We walk to his mom's car hand in hand. 

When we reach his car, he opens the door for me. I thank him and climb in. He shuts the door and gets in the other side. 

When he gets in the car, I hand him his phone since it was in my bag. 

-

When we get to my house, James gets out and opens my door for me. I thank him and climb out. I say bye to his mom. He shuts the door. He hugs me. "Bye beautiful." He says. "Bye handsome" I smile. He kisses me and we pull away after a few seconds. 

He pulls away and gets in the passenger seat. "Well" someone says. I jump and turn around. "ASH!" I yell. I run to her and hug her. "Hi baby girl. I missed you" She smiles. I look at her and smile. I see Wes and her kids. I hug Wes. 

We walk inside. 

"Mom, guess what" Ash says. "What honey?" She asks. She smirks at me. "I saw Sammy kiss a boy" She says. 

"Pft no I didn't" I lie. "Awe are you and James dating now?" Mom smirks. I blush and nod. "He makes me happy" I say and smile at my feet. "AWE! My little sister is in love." Ash squeals. 

Izzy's pov

"Young love. I remember those days" I smile, remembering when Hayes and I were young and in love. I mean, we still are, but when we didn't have kids to take care of and when our hairs weren't turning gray and when we didn't have wrinkles. 

FLASHBACK

I run down the beach. My feet hitting the hot sand that has baked in the sun for hours on end.

 I sigh when I hit the cold, refreshing water. I am soon joined by my boyfriend, father (this is before she found out her real parents aren't dead), and my best friends. 

"Hi baby" Hayes smiles. I smile and swim over to him. He pecks my lips. He picks me up. "Hayes!" I squeal. He throws me into the water.  When I surface, he smiles at me. I can't help but smile. 

"Come on, lets go get fro-yo." He smiles and holds his hand out. I gladly take it and we make our way out of the ocean together. 

"You know, I wouldn't be happier with anyone else but you." Hayes smiles. "I feel the same way" I say and look up at him. 

-

I gasp as I look at the sunset. "Oh my gosh. It is stunning." I say as I lay next to Hayes on the beach. 

"I know" Hayes says. I look at him, to see him looking at me. I blush. He smiles and pulls me closer to him.

FLASHBACK OVER

"Mom" I hear Ash say. "Hm?" I ask looking up. "You were just staring at your feet while smiling. You ok?" She asks. I nod. "Yeah. Couldn't be better." I smile. "I just had a flashback of when me and your father were younger and so in love." I smile. "What do you mean?" Ash asks. I shake my head. "It's nothing." I say and walk to my room. 

I sit on my bed. I just think. Hayes and I got in a huge fight last night. I just feel like he doesn't love me any more.  Before I know it, I'm crying. 

"I'm sorry." I hear someone say. I look up. I see Hayes leaning against the door frame. I shake my head. "Do you still love me?" I ask him. "Who said that I ever stopped?" Hayes asks. I look at him. 

He sits next to me on the bed. "I could never stop loving you even if I tried. Izzy, you were my first true love and will be my last. I will love you until I die. I will not let us split up. We will stay together forever." Hayes says as he hugs me. I let my tears fall. 

He tilts my chin up. He kisses me. "I love you Isabella Rose Grier" Hayes smiles. I smile. "I love you Benjamin Hayes Grier" I smile. He smiles and kisses me again. "Now, who's ready for the barbecue tomorrow?" He smirks. I smirk. "It's gonna feel amazing to have my family together." I smile. He nods and smiles. 

----

A/N: 

You guys may get several updates these next few days. A winter storm is coming to my city. I will prolly be out of school tomorrow and possibly wednesday. The second wave of the storm is hitting on Friday, so I'll prolly have no school on friday... 

Just a fair warning. I am planning on ending this book at 100 chapters. I will have an epilogue after the 100th chapter. I have it planned out... I love youuuu!!!

-Hannah :))