Ch 27

Izzy's pov

I have been sick the past few days. I think I know what's wrong. I need to go buy pregnancy tests. Hayes is at work, Cam has the four youngest, and Gabe is home with me. He won't let me be by myself since I am sick. I mean, he'll let me be alone in a room, just not alone at the house. He is such a good son. He is 16 now! He'll be moving out in a few years. His graduation is in a few years. Why do kids have to grow up so fast. He even has his license! 

"Gabe! Hurry up. We're going to the store." I shout up the stairs. A few seconds later I see Gabe making his way down the stairs. "I'm driving" He says with his keys in hand. I sigh and grab my purse.  We get in his car. "I only need to get 1 thing" I say. "I'll stay in the car" He says. I nod. 

He pulls into a parking space and I get out. I grab my purse and walk into the store. I walk to the aisle that has pregnancy tests. I grab a box and walk up to the cashier. She gives me a dirty look. "I'm married and I'm 22 years old" I tell her. "I'm sorry. You look so young" She tells me with a look of guilt. "It's fine." I say. "Mom" Gabe says walking up to me. "What?" I ask kindly. "I don't know, I just wanted to check on you" He smiles cheekily. "Gabriel, how many times do I have to tell you, I am fine" I tell him. "Just checking. You never know" He smiles. "Gabe?" The cashier asks. "Oh, hey Abbi" He smiles. My phone starts ringing as I dig through my purse for money. I take out my phone. It's Hayes.  "Hey" I say. "HI" He says. "What are you doing?" I ask as I pay the cashier. "Nothing" He says. "I know your little secret" He tells me. "And what is that?" I ask. "You're pregnant" He tells me. The smirk is obvious through his voice. "How do you know that? I don't even know yet" I ask him. "I just do" He tells me. I roll my eyes. "I've got to go. Love you" I say. "Love you" He says. I hang up. "Know what?" Gabe asks. I show him the tests. "Again?! Dang, how many kids are you and dad gonna have?" He jokes. "You are making me sound like a slut. "I was kidding" he tells me. "I wasn't" I tell him. "Mom I'm sorry" He says as he pays for his candy and food he got. "Mom, you used to take jokes easily, why can't you know?" He asks. "Well, maybe, bc I am PREGNANT" I tell him. "I'm sorry mom" He tells me.  He continues talking to Abbi. 

"MOMMY" I hear. I turn around and see Cam, Beth, Ash, and the triplets. "Hi Ash" I say as I pick her up. "Uncle Caveman took me to get ice cream!" She smiles. Cam groans. I laugh. "How was the ice cream uncle caveman?" I ask Cam. "Don't even start" He tells me. "What's in the bag?" He asks. "Nothing" I tell him. He reaches for the bag but i move it away. "You can't know yet!" I tell him. "why?" He asks me. "Because I said so" I mimic a little kid. "Oh yeah" He does the same. "Yeah" i say. 

-

+

+

+

I'm pregnant! Yay. I hope that I have a little girl again! I'll love it just as much if it's a boy.