Engagement

Cameron's pov

"Izzy, can you come down here please?" I call to my daughter. "Yes?" She asks me.  "I want to propose to Beth." I say. "I want your permission first. So Izzy, can I marry Beth?" I ask her. "You have my approval." She says and walks back up stairs. I have the perfect idea. 

"I want you to come to my next meet and greet tomorrow." I tell Beth. "Alright." She says. I smile.

the next day

Beth's pov

We have just arrived at the meet and greet. I walk in with Cam. We get called on stage by Lox.  Jack G takes Cam behind a curtain. Izzy pulls a chair to the middle of the stage. She grabs my hand. She pulls me to the chair. "Sit down" She tells me. I sit down. "What is going on?" I ask. "You will see soon, my friend." Izzy says. "Isabella Rose Dallas, what is going on?" I ask her again. "Like I said. You will see." She says. I groan. Aaron is holding Natalie, while Carter has Cody. Izzy is holding Ash. The lights dim. "Turn around." Izzy instructs. I turn  my chair around. I see a screen against the wall. All of me starts playing. A video starts playing.  It has pictures of me and Cam from when we were younger. After those pictures it had pictures of us together. There was more pictures, and then there was videos. They were so random too. I laughed, smiled, and cried during the video.  When the video ended the lights came back on. Izzy walked over to me and stood me up. I am so confused. When I turned around I saw Cam standing in front of me holding a rose. He was wearing a tuxedo. He handed me the rose. I started crying. "Bethany, I have loved you since the first day we met. That was one of the best days of my life. I was penny boarding down the sidewalk. I wasn't paying attention, so I bumped into you. I apologized and all of that stuff. I got your number and we hung out all the time. We were friends for 6 months, when I finally asked you to be my girlfriend. I am so glad that I bumped into you that fateful day. I believe that God brought us together. I love you so much! I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He gets down on one knee. I gasp and cover my mouth. Tears are  still running down my cheeks. "Bethany Noel Mota, will you become Bethany Noel Dallas? Will you marry me?" He asks. "yes" I say and run up to him. He smiles and hugs me. He slides the ring on my finger. Its beautiful.  We kiss. Everyone cheers. I smile. Everyone congratulates us. I love my family.