Ch 87

Eliza's pov

I wake up to Ryder crying. I groan as I sit up. I look at my phone. 2:37. Great. I get up and stand up. I stretch. 

I walk to the old crib that my dad put into my old room. "Hey baby" I smile at my son. He stops crying. I pick him up. I walk downstairs with him in my arms. 

"Hey Eliza. Baby probs?" My 17 year old cousin asks. I nod. "Will you hold him so I can make him a bottle?" I ask her. She nods. I gently hand her Ryder. 

I walk into the kitchen. Man, this brings back so many memories. Like the time that dad was chasing me. 

FLASHBACK 

"Daddy stop!" I  yell at my father. He stops chasing me and laughs. 

Before I know it, he picks me up. "Stop it!" I yell. "Nope" He smiles. 

He starts to tickle me. I giggle. I see mommy come in. "Mommy h-help me" I say in between laughs. 

She just laughs. 

FLASHBACK OVER

I laugh to myself as the memory flashes through my head. "What's so funny?" Dad asks. "I got a flashback" I smile. He smiles. "Of the one where I was chasing you?" He asks. I nod. "Yeah" I smile. He smiles and hugs me. He kisses my forehead. 

I grab a bottle and put the formula in it.  I warm it up and then walk back into the living room. "Wanna feed him?" I ask. She nods and takes the bottle. 

I sit down. "He is so cute" She smiles. "Not when he wakes you up at 2:30" I say. She laughs. I smile. 

"Just wait till you have kids." I say. He nods. "Can't wait" She smiles. She looks at her boyfriend, Drake. "You guys are serious aren't you?" I ask. She nods. "He is my prince charming." She smiles. I smile. "That's what I think about Zach." I smile. She smiles. 

"You know, I do miss when we were kids. Ya know? When we would always hang out. You and me. In the tree house. We would stay at each others house all the time." Dakota smiles. I smile. "Yeah" I sigh. "Now its all babies, work, and bills." I laugh. "Can't wait" She jokes. I laugh at her. 

"You know, maybe we could hang out soon. Like just you and me. You could come to my house. We'd have a sleepover and we could hit up the mall. Maybe the beach too." Dakota suggests. "That sounds great. We should do it in the summer." I smile. She nods. 

-

Monday

I walk into my class. I sit at my desk and get the papers ready. Before I know it, students start walking in. 

"Good morning!" I smile. "How was everyone's weekend?" I ask. They groan. "So I'm guessing you guys slept all weekend" I laugh. 

"Well, here is a picture of how my weekend was" I say and show a picture of my family from saturday. "YOU KNOW SHAWN MENDES?!" Haley exclaims. "Yes, he is my uncle" I say. "seriously?" She asks. "In a way. Him and my dad were really close along with 8 other guys when they were teens" I explain. "So I consider him my uncle" I add. 

"We had a barbecue." I say. There is a knock on the door. My mom comes in with Ryder and dad with Sage. "Hey, what are you guys doing here?" I ask. "Well, we thought you could see the twins." Mom smiles. I nod. Mom and dad set the carriers down. "Do you guys want to see my babies?" I ask. They nod. 

I pick up Ryder. "This is Ryder." I smile. Mom holds Sage. "This is Sage" I say. They awe over the babies. Even the guys. 

-

When they leave, I sit down. I feel light headed all of a sudden. "Darren, will you pass the papers out?" I ask. I hand him the papers and drink my water. 

All of a sudden, Noah runs in. "Eliza, I need your help" He says. "What happened?" I ask. "You know how I'm dating Kailey?" He asks. I nod. "Well she may or may not be-" He says the last word quietly. "Ok, now say the last word a bit louder. "Pregnant" He says. 

I smile and stand up. "Awe my little brothers gonna be a daddy" I smile. "I'm only younger by 10 minutes." He pouts. "You're still younger" I smirk. He shakes his head. "How far along?" I ask. "Three months" He says. I smile. 

"Well, lemme tell you something. You better treat her right, give the poor woman food when she wants it, rub her feet, and help her out if she needs it. Cause lemme tell you something. Being pregnant is not easy my friend. It's a lot of hard work. Us women need our men. We need our men to support us and comfort us." I say. 

"And don't be alarmed if she acts bipolar. When we are pregnant, we are moody and emotional." I add. He nods. "I'm gonna go to her now. I love you El-bear" Noah says and hugs me. "El-bear. That's new." I say. He laughs and walks out of the room. 

"So you're a twin?" Tommy asks. I shake my head. "I'm actually a triplet. The doctor told my parents that they were gonna have three boys. Nope. They got two boys and a girl." I smile. They smile. 

Mrs. Jane knocks on the door. "Hey, Mrs. Collins, you have a guest." She says. I nod. Dakota walks in. "Awe, you were missing me already?" I tease. "Nope. I figured that you were missing me." She says. "You caught me" I say. She laughs and hugs me. 

"Um look at this" She says and hands me an envelope. I open it. 

"This looks like a- no way. You're pregnant!" I ask. She nods. "Congrats Dakota!" I smile. She smiles and hugs me.