Ch 76

Izzy's pov

It's the day after Thanksgiving. Hayes and the boys (her kids) went out to get a tree. The girls and I are decorating the inside with lights, decorations, and candles. The guys will do the outside lights. Sadly, Eliza and Ash will not be joining us since they are doing their own. 

I start singing songs as we decorate the inside of the house.

"rockin around the christmas tree." I sing. 

Elia's pov

I slide on my red keds since we need to go to the store. I am wearing a festive sweater with black leggings. 

I walk outside to the passenger's side. I open the door and slide into the seat. It is like 30 degrees outside. Fin straps Elly in as Zach gets in the drivers seat. 

I rest my hand on my 6 month pregnant belly as Zach begins to drive. (I know she was like 3/4 months, but I changed it.) 

"So are we getting a fake tree or a real tree?" I ask Zach. "I don't know. Do you want to continue your family's tradition of getting a real tree?" Zach asks. I look at him and smile. "Yeah, that would be nice. Are you gonna cut it or get it from the BS troop?" I ask. "Let's get it from the boy scout troop" He  smiles. I nod. 

-

When we get to the store, I get out of the car. I grab Elly's hand as we cross the parking lot.

I grab a cart. I set Elly in the seat. I push the cart as we walk towards the decorations. 

While I was looking at the decorations, I hear someone speak. "Finley?" I hear a feminine voice ask. I turn around. "What do you want?" He asks. I have never heard him speak with so much hatred. "Do not talk to me with that tone of voice, I am your mother" The woman snaps. Zach pushes the cart down the aisle more since Elly started to cry. 

"You are not my mother. You may have given birth to me, but you are not my mother" Fin spits. "Eliza, is my mother.  She actually cares about me." He adds and walks to me. She looks at me with hatred. "Whatever. You are a slut" The lady says and turns around. "Nope. I am married with two children whom I love and who have the same father." I snap. 

-

Zach, Fin, Elly, and I walk towards the ornaments. I see one of the employees, look at me. He smirks. I roll my eyes. "I'll be back. I'm gonna go grab some sharpies" I say and walk to the aisle. I see the same employee standing in the aisle. He smirks and walks towards me. 

"Well, you are a cute thing" He flirts. "You forgot married and a mother of two and pregnant." I casually say. "Awe, come on babe, lemme take you home tonight. We can have some fun." He smirks. I roll my eyes. "If I wanted to have fun, I would do it with my husband" I snap. 

"Eliza?" I hear a voice say behind me. I turn around. I see Ollie. "Ollie!" I say and waddle towards him. I hug him. "You sure are pregnant". He laughs. I nod. "What are you having?" He asks. "I'll find out on Christmas Eve." I smile. He nods. "I'll find out on my 7 month ultrasound" I say. He nods. 

"Excuse me miss, I wasn't done talking" The employee says. "But I was" I say. 

"Shane and Colten are here too. If they see you-" He's cut off by yelling. "ELIZA!" I hear. I turn around and see Shane and Colten. Oliver steps in front of me. "Slow down." He demands. They nod and slowly hug me. When they hug me, they just about squeezed the life out of me. 

I can't deny this; I sure do love my twins.