Ch 77

A/N: Merry Christmas Eve! I hope you have a great day! And if you don't celebrate Christmas, Happy Hanukkah or Happy Kwanzaa, or just happy friday. 

Also- I hope you have a fantastic Christmas. I don't know if there'll be snow (did ya get it? #HollyJollyChristmas) but make the best of the day that you can. I'm sad that I'm not getting snow. It's in the fifties and sixties here. That's really weird because it's normally in the twenties. It's supposed to be freezing here in Indiana. All well. We got some SEVERE storms yesterday. Im alright though. 

I helped my dad make home made apple pies. They looked delicious, not because I made them though...  lol.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

--------

Christmas Eve

Eliza's pov 

I slide on my gray "I'm sorry for what I said when you tried to wake me up" sweatshirt. I also put on my black leggings and my black and white keds. I grab my phone and slide it into my hoodie pocket. I slowly make my way downstairs and into the living room. 

"Ready?" Zach asks. I nod and rest my hand on my seven month pregnant belly. I follow zach, fin, and elizabeth out the door. I slide into the passenger seat and shiver due to the cold weather. Once elizabeth is strapped in and when the rest of us are buckled, Zach starts the car. 

"Baby get up. We're here." Zach says while shaking me. I slowly sit up. I must've fallen asleep. Zach opens my door for me as I unbuckle my seatbelt. He helps me stand up. Fin holds elly as I am getting out of the car. 

-

"Eliza" the nurse calls. Zach and I get up. Fin is gonna stay in the waiting room with Elly. 

I lay on the bed and lift my hoodie.

"How are you guys?" The doctor asks. "Pretty good. I'm exhausted due to the present wrapping." I joke. The doctor nods. "Yeah, I feel you" She says. "Are you having Christmas at your house?" She asks. "Yeah. My mom wanted to have it at our house this year. She said that it'll be easier and she is bringing the hams and a bit more food. Other people are bringing food as well. She didn't want to make me slave over the oven since I am pregnant." I laugh at the end.

"Ok, well do you wanna know what you are having?" She asks me. I look at Zach. He nods. "Yeah" I smile. I flinch when she puts the gel on my stomach. I grab Zach's hand as she moves the transducer around on my stomach. "I'll be right back" She says after a minute.  She gets up and walks out of the room. I look at Zach. He furrows his eyebrows. 

Our doctor comes back with another doctor. "Look at this" She says and points at the screen when she puts the transducer back on my stomach. She moves it around some more. 

"Yeah, you're right." The second doctor says. 

"well..." 

TO BE CONTINUED. 

A/N: Sorry.... I'm gonna write up another chapter. You'll have it tonight or tomorrow.