Ch 57

Izzy's pov

"Mom!" Eliza calls. "What?" I ask. "Noah is calling me names" She says. Normally this wouldn't bug her. "Awe baby, is it that time of the month?" I ask her, bringing her into a hug. She nods her head.

"I'll call your dad and tell him to bring you some chocolate." I smile. "Thanks mommy, you're the best." She smiles.

Eliza's pov

I walk back up the stairs and to my room. "Eliza!" Noah calls. "What?" I snap. "Geez, no need to be rude" He says. His friend snickers.

I've had enough. I walk into his room. I grab Noah by the collar. "Leave me alone. I've had enough of your tormenting." I growl. Noah nods, frightened. His friend starts laughing. "That goes for you too" I say, directing my glare to Noah's friend. His friend immediately shuts up.

"Eliza Marie Grier" I hear a voice behind me say. I mumble a few curse words before looking behind me. "Yes dad?" I ask. "Your room, now" He demands. I nod. I walk to my room. "You leave your sister alone, understand?" Dad says to Noah.

-

"Hey Eliza. How are you feeling?" Ollie asks me. He is my favorite sibling. "I'd feel better if periods didn't exist" I say, causing him to chuckle. He sits on my bed. "I can't imagine what you're going through" Oliver says. I look at him. "It's apart of life" I mumble. "How bad does it hurt?" He asks. "Think of your uterus being torn apart" I say. "I'm so sorry that you have to go through that" He says. I look at him.

"Ya know Ollie, you are going to make a great husband one day" I smile. He smiles. He hugs me. "You are gonna make a great wife and mother. I've seen how you treat Sammy or Danny" He says. I look at him. "Thanks for being such a great brother Ollie. I mean it. You've always been there for me" I smile. He smiles. "That's what brothers are supposed to do." He says and gets up. "Unless your name is Noah" I say. He laughs and leaves the room.

-

I was thinking about some things until I was interrupted by a knock on the door. "It's open" I say. Ollie appears with a boy that I don't recognize. "Hey Eliza, how are you holding up?" Ollie asks. I shrug my shoulders. "This is my best friend, Zach." He says. "This is my sister Eliza" He adds. I smile. "Has Noah messed with you anymore?" Ollie asks me. I shake my head. "I think I scared him when I grabbed his collar" I laugh lightly. He shakes his head. "I'm gonna go to my room, so if you need me, you know where I'm at" Oliver says. He kisses my forehead and proceeds out of my room.

That Zach kid was pretty cute, I have to admit.

-

I walk into the kitchen and take my seat at the table. I realize that there isn't enough seats for Noah's friend, Jake. "Hey Eliza, why don't you eat upstairs tonight. You don't have to eat at all. You could lose a couple pounds" Noah whispers.

I tear up. I get up from the table. "Where are you going honey?" Dad asks me. "I'm not hungry" I say. "Ok. I guess that chocolate filled you up" Dad says, oblivious to the real reason. I give him a fake smile.

I run to my room and fall onto my bed. I cry and cry and cry until I have no tears left.

Someone knocks on the door. I pretend that I am asleep. I hear my door open.

"I guess she fell asleep" I hear Ollie say to someone. I soon hear footprints and the door shut. I lift my head up. When I look towards my door, I see a smirking Ollie with his arms crossed. I also see Zach standing by him.

Oliver's smirk disappears when he sees my bloodshot eyes. "What happened?" He asks me. I shake my head. "Eliza Marie Grier you will tell me right now" Ollie says. He hugs me.

"At dinner, Zach told me to skip dinner because I needed to lose a couple of pounds." I cry in his shoulder.

"Eliza" He sighs. "We all know that's not true. Look at you. you are skinny" Ollie says while running my back. I shrug my shoulders.

"Go put on a sports bra" He demands. I give him a weird look, but do it anyways.

When I come back, Zach's eyes widen. "Look! You are like a stick!" Ollie says. "He is right. You are super skinny and have curves in all the right places" Zach chimes in. I blush. Ollie smirks.

-

"Goodnight sis! Sweet dreams" Ollie tells me. "Night Ollie. Thanks for everything" I say. He kisses my forehead and says "That's what I'm here for" and walks out.