Ch 50

I wake up to the smell of bacon. I slowly get out of bed. I rub my eyes and stretch. I walk down the stairs. When I reach the kitchen I see Hayes cooking eggs, bacon, and pancakes. Well, the pancakes are already done. 

"Mornin' baby" I sleepily say to Hayes. "Mornin' sunshine." Hayes responds. 

-

"So whatcha wanna do?" Hayes asks me. I shrug. My phone starts ringing. "Hello?" I answer. "Is this Mrs. Grier?" The man asks. "Yeah?" I ask, looking at Hayes. He gives me a 'who is that look'. I shrug. "Well, good news." He starts. "We are doing a reuniting tour of Magcon." He finishes. I smile. "Really?" I ask. "Yeah. There are two downsides though. You can not bring your family. The other guys can not bring their wives or kids, but since you were apart of Magcon in the beginning, you are fine." He explains. "Second, it will last for three months." He finishes. "Are you in?" He asks. "Um, can I call you back after I talk about it with my husband?" I ask. "Yeah. Let me know by tonight." He says and hangs up. 

"Hayes... That man called me saying that we've been invited to the Magcon reuniting tour." i start. "Let's do it" He smiles. "We can not bring the kids" I say. He sighs. "I figured. Let's do it. It's a great chance and a once in a life time chance Izzy." Hayes encourages. "It's three months though" I say. "We can do it. We'll call as much as we can. Alright?" Hayes convinces me. I nod. "I'll call the guy back. We'll tell the kids tonight." I say and stand up. 

-

2 days later

"Bye kids" I say with tears in my eyes. "Be good with grandma" I add. I hug and kiss each one of them. "Bye mommy" Sammy says. "Bye dad. Bye mom" They all say as we walk down towards our gate. "I can not wait to see the guys again." I say. "we haven't seen them since Bella was born and that was nearly a year ago." I add onto my first sentence. "I know it baby. Here we come Georgia." Hayes smiles. I smile. 

-

"Babe, wake up" I hear someone say. I open my eyes and see everyone getting off the plane. I stand up and grab my carry on bag from Hayes' hand. I grab Hayes' free hand with mine as we walk off the plane. 

Once we get our luggage off the baggage claim, we walk towards the doors. I see a big group of guys. "Cameron!" I yell. He turns around. I drop my bags and run into his arms. He spins me around. "I missed you" I tell him. "I missed you too." He says. 

Once he puts me down, I greet the other guys and grab my stuff from Hayes. Hayes also greets the guys. 

-

"Here are the hotel arrangements." Our manager says. "Hayes, Izzy, Cameron, Nash, and Matt in one room. The Jacks, Carter, and Aaron in another. In the last room is Taylor, Shawn, and Mahogany." He finishes. I smile. 

When we get into the room, I call the bed closest to the window. Hayes plops down next to me. Boy, I sure can not wait to see the fans we have. I know we have quite a few left because they tweet me everyday. I'm pretty sure they tweet the others too. 

-----

Sorry it's short. I am super busy with all of my MLAs I have to do. I also have two tests tmrw. I am volunteering on friday 10/23 and have a wedding that next day. That next weekend is my birthday 10/31. I'm gonna be 15. That next day is my dad's birthday. 

How've you all been? Do you want me to publish my new book? I have 9 chapters already written. I am in love with it. Well, not really, but you get the point...

I love you guys so so much and thanks for all of the support. It really means a lot. Have a nice day and remember, if you ever need anything, you can contact me on:

twitter: hannah_wright14

instagram: hannah_wright07

kik: hannah_wright1031

wattpad: hannah_wright14