Ch 35

Izzy's pov

"Hey Izzy, can I talk to you?" Hayes asks. I nod. I stand up and put Sam back in her crib. I turn on the baby monitor and follow Hayes into our bedroom. "I was thinking" He starts. "We should take the kids and visit North Carolina to see my parents. They haven't even see the twins yet, well besides pictures" Hayes says.  "That's a great idea Hayes." I smile. He kisses me and I fall back onto the bed. He gets on top of me. We continue our make out session. "Whoa" I hear someone say. We pull away and we look towards the door. We see Oliver and his friend Adam. Hayes gets off me. "I was just gonna tell you that Adam was here" Ollie says. My face turns beat red. "Mom!" I hear someone yell. Wes soon runs to the room. "Ash's water broke" He says out of breath. My eyes widen. I quickly get up and run to her room. I see her sitting on her bed in pain. Wes picks her up. 

I call Cam and ask him if he can watch the kids, which he agrees to. Hayes, Wes, Ash, and I head to the hospital. 

-

"Mom I'm scared" Ash says when the doctors tell her that she can start pushing in a few minutes. "I was too when I had you. It will be over in a few minutes." I tell her. Wes, is on one side while I'm on the other. Hayes agreed to stay in the waiting room across the hall. "One big push" Dr. Stuart says. Ash grips my hand and pushes. 

"Congrats Ashley. You had a healthy baby boy." Dr. Stuarts says. She hands the baby to Ash once he is cleaned up. Ash looks at him with love and with teary eyes. Wes has the same look. "I'll be back" I say. I get up and walk to the waiting room. Hayes looks up at me. I smile at him. "Come on. Come meet your grandson." I say and grab his hand. When we walk into the room Hayes smiles and tears up. "Do you wanna hold him?" She asks us. "Yeah" We say in sync. Hayes holds him first. "What's his name?" I ask.  "Daniel James" She smiles. "AKA Danny" Wes smiles. I smile and hold him. He has Wes' eyes and mouth and Ash's nose and cheek bones. He smiles at me. I tear up. 

-

1 month later

"Please buckle your seatbelts. We are landing in about 5 minutes" The pilot announces. We buckle our seatbelts and relax. We are visiting Hayes' parents. 

We walk off the plane. They don't even know we are coming. We call an uber and drive to Hayes' parents' house. Hayes and I get out first. Then Wes and Ash. The triplets are next and then the twins. Ash and I grab Sammy and Danny. We walk towards the door and Hayes knocks. 

"Hayes?" Liz asks. Hayes smiles and hugs her. She hugs back. They pull away and she wipes her tears. "Izzy." She smiles. I hand Sam to Hayes and hug her. "You know Ash. Well this is her boyfriend Wes, and her son Daniel." I start. Liz smiles and hugs them. "This is Oliver, Noah, Eliza. They are 13" I say. Liz smiles and hugs them. "This is Shane and Colton. They are 11" I say. "And last but not least. This is Samantha. She is 4 months." I smile. 

We walk inside. I see Johnny, Skylynn, and Will sitting on the couch. Another guy was sitting on the couch. He looked to be my age. "Hayes?" Chad asks. (IK chad and elizbeth arent together but it's a fanFICTION) Sky runs up to him. She jumps in his arms. Chad sees me. I set Sammy's carrier on the floor and hug him. How've you guys been?" He ask. "Great" I say. He looks down and sees Sammy. "Can I?" He asks. "Of course" I say. I bend down and take her out of her carrier. I hand her to Chad. "Awe, she looks just like you guys"He smiles. i see the guy in the back looking at me. "Justin?" Hayes asks the guy. "Hey Hayes" He says and hugs him.