Ch 67

Izzy's Pov

I pull into the driveway.

I remove my keys and throw them into my purse. I don't see his car in the driveway and the house is dark.

I pick up my phone and dial his number.

"Hey Izzy!" He answers. "Hey... Are you home?" I ask. "No. Why?" He asks. "I'm in your driveway" I say flatly. "we are about five minutes away. Is something wrong?" He asks, sounding concerned. "Yes" I sigh. "Ok. We'll be there soon." He says. "Alright. Bye" I say and hang up.

After a few minutes pass, I see his blue jeep pull into the driveway.

He hops out along with his wife and four children.

I open my car door. I toss my phone into my purse and then I grab my purse. I climb out of my car and lock the doors. I shut the door before walking towards him.

"Hey Izz" He says. "Hey Cam" I smile.

"What is wrong?" He asks me. "I'll explain in a minute" I say walking with Cam and his family towards the front door.
-
"So what's wrong?" He asks me once we are alone in the living room.

"Hayes cheated on me." I say. A single tear slides down my cheek before more spill out.

"Are you serious?" Cam asks me and by the tone of his voice, I can tell that he is mad. Beyond mad.

I just nod. "Yeah. He came home this afternoon. He told me that a lady kissed him and that he kissed back for a split second and then he pushed her off" I sob.

"Izzy" cam sighs. "I don't know what to say exactly" cam says. I shake my head. "Don't say anything." I sniffle.
-
There is a knock at the door. Can gets up and opens it. "Is Izzy here?" The voice asks.

"Yeah, in here" Cam growls. I sigh, knowing that it's Hayes.

"Can I see her?" He asks. Cam sighs and nods.

"Izzy, I am so sorry. I thought that it was you at first because I thought you were with me. When I felt the lady's lips on mine, I knew it wasn't you. I pushed her off of me and left. I am so sorry. Baby, please forgive me. I can't lose you. I have been too close to losing you many of other times. I just can't lose you. I-I love you." He cries.

I sigh. I look at Cam, as if asking him what to do. Cam nods and wipes under his eyes.

"I forgive you" I say and hug him. He presses his lips to mine. The kiss wasn't like it normally was. This kiss was passionate, full of love, and desperate.

-

When we get home, Hayes tells me that the kids are with they grandparents. "Do you wanna have a little fun?" He asks me. I nod.

-

I wake up to Hayes shaking me. "Baby, we gotta pick up the kids." He smiles. I nod and climb out of bed.

I walk towards the door, but before I open it, Hayes stops me.

"You might want to get dressed first" he says. I look down, and notice that I am naked.

"Great idea" I mumble as Hayes chuckles.

-----------
A/N
I am so sorry that these chapters have been short. I am not good at writing chapters on my phone. ILY guys though.

I will have a longer chapter for you guys whenever I get a charger.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️