Ch 23

So before you guys read the chapter, I really want you to read this little rant or whatever you want to call it. So I was on twitter and I noticed that Carter was getting a lot of hate. I know what he did was wrong, but he's human. We all make mistakes and he made a mistake. I saw that some people were telling him to kill himself and many other cruel things. I support Carter through think and thin. So what he made a mistake, I do too, you guys make mistakes. I don't care if you hate me for supporting Carter. I won't judge you if you hate Carter or if you like him. That is just my opinion. What if you made a mistake and you were getting hate and people calling you names and telling you to kill yourself? So anyways I'm sad. I dropped my phone and cracked it. My little sister bumped into me and it slipped out of my hand and hit the wood floor. It's not as bad as it was the last time. It has like 2 or 3 cracks down the screen but the top is a bit worse. All well. Thanks for 'listening' to my little rant! <3

QOTD: "I am the author of my life. Unfortunately I am writing in pen so I can't erase my mistakes." 

I tried getting a picture of it but my computer is being stupid. :( Anyways enjoy the chapter :))

------------

Izzy's pov

We are finally home. I decide to take a relaxing bath. I start up the warm water and wait for it to get full. I add in the bubbles because, who doesn't like bubbles. The triplets are in their room. They are sharing until they get old enough. I quickly walk into their room and turn on their baby monitor. I grab the other one and set it on the counter. Hayes is at practice and Gabe is at school. Ash is on my bed watching tv. 

"Babe, I'm home" I hear Hayes yell from down stairs. I don't respond. "Where is mommy?" I hear Hayes ask Ash. "In the bathroom" Ash tells him. "What is she doing?" He asks. "Taking a bath"  Ash says. I hear the door open and I see Hayes walk over to me. He bends down and kisses my lips. "How was practice?" I ask. "Good. How were the kids?" He asks. "Good" I say. "Oh, by the way, Trevor is staying the night tonight" I tell Hayes. He nods. Today is Friday. "Can I join your bath?" He asks me. "No, Ash is in the next room" I tell him. "So" He says. "It's not like we're going to be doing anything bad" he tells me. I sigh and give in. He gets in the bath and sits behind me. He rubs my back. "I love you" I tell him. "I love you" He says it back. I hear the door open and I see Ash standing there. I quickly cover my chest with my arms. "Why are you in the bath with mommy?" She asks Hayes. "Because I wanted to take a bath with mommy and it saves water" He tells her. "Can I join?" She asks. "Not today baby. Maybe next time" I tell her. "Ok." She says and shuts the door behind her. 

-

I get out of the bath and dry off. Hayes dries off and puts on boxers and sweatpants. I wrap the towel around me and start drying my hair. When I finish, Hayes walks up to me and wraps his arms around my waist. He takes a picture. "I'll leave you alone so you can change" He tells me. I nod. I throw my hair up into a pony tail and walk out of the room. I see that Ash isn't in the bedroom anymore so I turn off the tv and walk back into the bathroom to grab the baby monitor. I set it on the tv stand and walk into my closet. I put on my undergarments. I walk to the full body mirror and look at my self. I see the stretch marks. I sigh. How could Hayes love someone with stretch marks. I hate it how when I raise my arms my skin droops. I hate my acne scars. How does Hayes love someone so...ugly. A tear falls. I decide that it's time to get dressed because Gabe gets home in a few. I decide on a tank top and sweats. I put on some socks and grab the baby monitor and my phone.

 I slide my phone in my pocket and walk into the triplets' room. I see Oliver is awake. I turn off the BM(baby monitor) and pick up Ollie. "Hi baby" I say. He smiles. Hayes walks in. "Hey will you grab Eliza and Noah and bring them in the living room?" I ask him. He nods. I gotta feed them. I walk down the stairs and put Ollie on the floor. I make their bottles and walk back into the living room. I handed Hayes a bottle and he started feeding Noah. I started feeding Ollie. 

Gabe walks in the front door with Trevor trailing behind. "Hey mom, dad, this is Trevor." Gabe says. I smile. "Hey, I would hate to bug you but will you feed Eliza?" I ask Gabe. "Of course." He says. "Would you want to finish feeding Ollie?" I ask Trevor. "Really?" His eyes light up. I nod. I hand him Ollie and he starts feeding him. I walk up the stairs and see Ash on her bed asleep with Milo and Lily cuddled up against her. I take a picture and post it to instagram.