Ch 34

"Congrats! You're having a boy" Dr. Stuart tells Ash. I smile at her. She looks at me with tears in her eyes. I smile at her and kiss her forehead. 

-

2 months later

"Oh my gosh" I say. "What's wrong Gabe asks me. "My water just broke" I say. He picks me up bridal style. Carli had their son 3 months ago. Gabe sets me in the passenger seat. He then buckles me. He runs to the drivers seat. He just sits there on his phone for a second. He then starts the car and pulls out of the driveway. He puts the phone up to his ear. "Dad, mom's water just broke. We're on our way to thee hospital." Gabe says. "Alright. See you soon" He says and hangs up. "Dad is coming" He says. I call Cam. "Hello?" He asks. "Hey Cam, can you get the kids from school?" I ask him. "Yeah. But why?" He asks. "My water broke. Bring them to the hospital." I tell him. "see you soon" He says and hangs up. I then text Ash and tell her. 

Eliza's pov

"Riley, give that back!" I tell my boyfriend who took my phone. "Fine" He says. "But for a kiss" He says. I lean in as does he. When our lips touch I feel sparks. We pulls away and I blush and he does too. He gives me my phone. We are in Algebra class. We sit in the back. "Mr. Daniels" The intercom speaks. "Yes" Mr. Daniels responds. "I need the Grier triplets. They are leaving for the day" She says. "Ok" Daniels says. "Eliza, Noah, Mom's water broke. We're gonna see our baby sister today" Ollie smiles. I smile. We walk out of the classroom. "Do you think mom and dad are going to ignore us for the baby?" Noah asks. "No." I say. "And Ash is having her baby next month" Ollie adds. I nod. "I'm so excited" I squeal. Ollie rolls his eyes. "You are such a girl" he says I give him a look like "You are so stupid" 

Izzy's pov

6 hours later

A nurse hands me my baby girl. "She is so precious." I coo. Hayes smiles. He kisses me and I kiss back. I look down at our little angel. She opens her eyes. I smile and look at Hayes who is looking at me. My best friend knocks at my door. I look up at her. "She is so adorable. You might wanna get your tubes tied" She says. I laugh at her. "You may end up like 19 kids and counting" She says. I shake my head. Cam and my kids walk in. "What is her name?" Ollie asks. Samantha Alexandria" Hayes says. I smile at him. 

-

Welcome home Sammy" I say. Hayes and I walk into her room. I put her in her crib.