Honeymoon-39

Above are five of Ash's outfits and the sleep wear under the outfits are the sleep wear she will be wearing.

-------

Ash's pov 

"Bye mom, bye dad, bye Eliza, bye Noah, bye Ollie, bye twins, bye Sammy , bye Danny, bye everyone" I say as we get in the car. Wes also says goodbye. "I can't wait until we reach our hotel" Wes smirks. I shake my head. Wes puts his hand on my thigh. 

We board the plane. See you soon Hawaii.

-

We walk out of the airport. We walk to the rent-a-car nearby. We get our car and put our luggage in the backseat. We head off for our hotel. "Wait. Let's get something to eat." I say. Wes nods and pulls into Burger King. We park and walk into the building. I order and so does Wes. 

We walk back to the car. Wes starts to drive and before I know it, we are at the hotel.

----

after checking in...

Wes opens our hotel door. We set our luggage down. I walk into the bathroom to use the toilet. I do my business and wash my hands. When I walk out of the bathroom, I see Wes sitting on the bed. He smirks and pulls me onto the bed. "Wes" I giggle. "Do you wanna, ya know, right now?" He asks while rubbing my thigh. I smirk and kiss him. The kiss soon gets heated and you can probably guess what happens next. 

I wake up to Wes kissing my lips. I smile and roll on top of him. Our kiss gets very heated and you can figure the rest out. When we finish, we just lay in bed. My phone starts ringing. I see my mom facetiming me. I answer. When I do, I see Danny. "Hi Danny" I say. He can't tell that I'm naked because I am under the blankets. "Hi mommy" He says. "What are you and daddy doing?" He asks. I see Oliver appear. "Just laying in bed" I say. "Danny" I hear someone call him. He runs off. Ollie takes the phone. He smirks at us. "What?" I ask. "I can see your bare shoulder" He says. I roll my eyes. "That doesn't mean anything. I may have just gotten hot or maybe I'm wearing a strapless bra." I say with sass. "Ashley. I think we all know what happened last night." He smirks. I shake my head and laugh. 

-

Wes and I get up. I walk into the bathroom and start the shower. Wes walks in and gets in too. I smile and hug him. He hugs back.

-

I get dressed in a black and white elephant skirt and match it with a black crop top. I pull my hair into a high ponytail. I also curl my hair. I don't put on any makeup, but I wash my face. I brush my teeth and walk back into the hotel room. I slide on my black and white keds. 

I grab Wes' hand. We walk out of our room. We walk to the elevator and I press the button. It soon comes down and the door opens. There is a guy in the elevator already. He looks to be our age. I smile and join him in the elevator. Wes copies my actions. "Good afternoon." He smiles. "Good afternoon" I chirp. Wes does the same. "So what brings you here to Hawaii?" He asks. "Honeymoon" Wes says. "Awe, congrats guys" He says. I smile and thank him. "I'm here for a meeting. I'm joining Magcon" He says. "Oh, really?" I ask. He smiles and nods. "My grandfather, my father, and some of their friends were in Magcon several years ago." I say. "Really, who are they?"  He asks. "Cameron Dallas, Hayes Grier, Nash Grier, Carter Reynolds, Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson, Matthew Espinosa, Taylor Caniff, Aaron Carpenter, and Shawn Mendes." I say. "No way. Really?" He asks. I nod. 

"Bye Derek" I say. "Bye Ash, bye Wes." He says. I say goodbye. Wes and I walk into the starbucks that is in the hotel. "Oh my gosh, is that Shawn?" I ask. Wes nods. I run up to Shawn and jumo on his back. "Hey Shawny boy" I say. "Oh my gosh, Ashley!" He exclaims. "I saw the tape of your wedding. I feel so bad." He says. "It's okay. I understand that you have tour. I didn't know that you were touring here in Hawaii!" I say while hugging me. I smile. "Congrats you two" He says. "Thanks Shawn!" I say. Shawn and Wes hug. "So who is this?" I ask. "Oh, apparently I got Harley pregnant when we were younger, but she gave him up for adoption. I found him, with the help of Harley." He says. "Speaking of her, where is she?" I ask. "Right here" Harley says. I turn around and see her. "Harley!" I say. I hug her. Wes does too. "Ash, Wes, this is Issac. Issac, this is my niece and nephew, Ashley and Wesley. Anyways, how are hashtag Wash?" He asks. "Great" We respond in sync. "So are you guys trying for a little one?" Harley asks. I blush. "Awe, they have. How many times so far?" She asks. "Not telling" i say. "twice" Wes says. I blush harder. "So hopefully Danny has a sibling" Shawn says, nudging me. I pull away from Wes. I look at him. "Awe, Ashy is blushing." Shawn teases. "Shut u-" I am cut off by my phone. I look at my phone. My dad is calling me. 

Hello

Hey Ash

Oh, hey daddy

How are you?

Good

thats good, I know you and Wes are trying for a baby

Ok dad

ha! it's true

maybe

I'll let ya good baby

ok bye daddy

I hang up and laugh. 

-

"Bye Shawn, bye Harley, and bye Issac" I call. I get some goodbyes. 

-

"Today has been a long day" I sigh and plop on the bed. "Oh it's not over yet baby" Wes says. He hovers over me and starts kissing my lips. I put my hands in his hair. His hands soon travel to the bottom of my shirt. He slips my shirt off and his soon follows. 

I cuddle into Wes. My bare body up against his. 

I wake up to Wes shaking me. I open my eyes and am met with Wes hovering over me. "Wanna go to the beach?" He asks. I nod. He kisses my lips. I kiss back.  He pulls away and goes to the suitcase. I walk to mine and put on my rose bikini. 

-------- 

I throw on my '80 percent of my brain is song lyrics. The other 20 percent is useless facts about band members." Sweatshirt with my black shorts. The past week and a half here was the best. "Ready?" Wes asks. I nod and grab my luggage. 

-

"Mommy!" Danny yells when he sees me. I smile and hug him. "How is my baby?" I ask him.  "Good." He smiles. 

-

I wake up from my sleep with a sudden urge to throw up. I think I know the problem.  I decide to take a pregnancy test. 

I...