Ch 66

Still no working computer.... 😔😰😭
-----

Izzy's Pov

It's been a year since I was assaulted. I invited caleb over to talk about it.

I'm wearing a "I'm only a morning person on December 25th" t-shirt with a black sweater and jeans. I also have a pair of white socks on, which go over my jeans a little bit.

My hair is braided and I decided to lay off the makeup today.
-
"Hey Izzy" Caleb greets me when I open the door. "Hi. It's great to see you again" I say and bring him into a hug.

"It's great to see you" he says.

I lead him into my living room. There, Shane and Colten are sitting on the couch.

"Mom, can I go to Jace's house?" Shane asks me. "Yes. There better be no funny business." I say pointing my finger at her when I say the last part.

"Mom, I'm only 16." She says in a duh tone. "I know. Remember that I was only 16 when I got pregnant with your sister" I say.

I sit down with Caleb. "So how have you been?" He asks me. "Great. I've been doing a lot better. Hayes is more protective now." I say. "How about you?" I ask him.

"I've been doing great. I am a grandfather now." He smiles. I smile. "Congrats!" I say. "Thanks" he smiles.

Ash comes walking in the room with Wes holding Miracle. "Ash!" I exclaim and jump up.

I wrap my arms around her. "How've you been?" I ask. "Great. Miracle has been a very quiet baby, unlike Ben, Bella, and Danny" She says. I smile.

"Where are they?" I ask. "Wes' parents' house." She says nonchalantly. "Who is this?" She asks when she sees Caleb.

"Caleb. He is a friend of mine. In fact, he is the one that saved me from that creep a year ago." I smile. She smiles.

She walks towards him and pulls him into a hug. "Thank you so much. Without you, my mother could've been raped and possibly killed." She says.

"You are very welcome." He smiles. I smile.
-
Hayes walks through the door and straight up the stairs. "Hayes" I call. He ignores me.

"Well mom. I'm gonna go." Ash says. I nod. "Me too" Caleb says.

When they leave, I go up to our room.

"Hayes, is everything okay?" I ask him. "No. A woman kissed me and I kissed back for a split second and then pushed her off. I'm sorry" he spills while crying.

I sigh. He cheated on me.

I walk out of the room and to my car. I throw my purse and phone into the passenger seat.

I drive to a place where I haven't been to in a while.